• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

I love that thing. It's big and really cool. I got that off Craigslist for $20, which makes it even sweeter.

IMG_8519.jpg

That's an old pic. My son got to the mouth sticker. I'd throw a repro on there, but I don't think those exist. :/

No harder than changing a door knob! Under $100 on Amazon. Very nice for limiting access to your comic room. I have 4 kids, and while they are not home much, I didn't want them OR their friends deciding to look around when I am not there. Every one of you know what I mean!

So, here's some shots of my comic room when I did some photos of my wife in her Killer Moth costume.

IMG_8354web

IMG_8339web

IMG_4662web

:applause:

Very cool (thumbs u

Yes but don't let her sit on the boxes!

Got my room about done-- have had it for a few months, but was changing the shelved to fit the CGC boxes over the last week. I have room for 25 on display at one time, and I change it weekly, but mostly just for me. I pick a box and randomly select 25 books from it!

IMG_0005_zpsd40b834e.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsb9984875.jpg

IMG_0009_zps20f1bc36.jpg

IMG_0007_zps27ddb3c0.jpg

IMG_0012_zpsbecbc85d.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsfb13190c.jpg

IMG_0014_zps0397a264.jpg

Got my room about done-- have had it for a few months, but was changing the shelved to fit the CGC boxes over the last week. I have room for 25 on display at one time, and I change it weekly, but mostly just for me. I pick a box and randomly select 25 books from it!

IMG_0005_zpsd40b834e.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsb9984875.jpg

IMG_0009_zps20f1bc36.jpg

IMG_0007_zps27ddb3c0.jpg

IMG_0012_zpsbecbc85d.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsfb13190c.jpg

IMG_0014_zps0397a264.jpg

(thumbs u

IMG_0005_zpsd40b834e.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsb9984875.jpg

IMG_0009_zps20f1bc36.jpg

IMG_0007_zps27ddb3c0.jpg

IMG_0012_zpsbecbc85d.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsfb13190c.jpg

IMG_0014_zps0397a264.jpg

Great room :applause:

I have one of those remarked Daredevil books :cloud9:

alright, raise your hand who's room looks like in comparison.

:hi:

personally i have no organization and boxes shoved under work tables in a 7 x 5 space littered with computer parts.

Need a thread for the worst looking comic room.

Edited by krighton

Bill,

That is an amazing room. I wish I could keep my collection so neat and tidy.

One thing though, The overall awesomness of the room is severely impacted by all that god-awful Leifeld rubbish you have on show.

Other than that one minor detail

Good work fella (thumbs u

What I collect is awesome.

What Leifeld draws is rubbish :wink:

Bill,

That is an amazing room. I wish I could keep my collection so neat and tidy.

One thing though, The overall awesomness of the room is severely impacted by all that god-awful Leifeld rubbish you have on show.

Other than that one minor detail

Good work fella (thumbs u

What I collect is awesome.

What Leifeld draws is rubbish :wink:

You know, when I bought those new, I probably didn't even know who Liefield was. But, this is the first time since they were new that they been out of the box, and everyone gets a turn! They will go back in the box this weekend, and something will take their place. Thanks everyone for the nice comments! It took me 50 years, but I finally have a place for my books that isn't under a bed with a mattress on top. Anyone else make 'comic book beds' for storage?

this thread has certainly given me a goal of cleaning up my collection and making things more organized...eventually.

This thread has actually inspired me to try and sell my house and buy a new one with enough space for a proper man cave rather than the spare bedroom I currently use.