• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Very cool. That could be a nice way to place comics in different places around a home to have them visible but not overwhelming. It might especially be helpful with spouses who aren't as excited about comics being displayed in groups but would be open to one here and there. hm

Looks Fantastic!

Really like that SW Light Box

agreed, that light box is amazing!

Thanks guys. Seen a company selling something like it, but was able to put this one together myself for about $80.

IMG_1211_zpse7ae4e4c.jpg

Oh wow, that is awesome Frank.

Not as fancy-schmancy as most here, I snapped a few pics of my office nook this morning. It's in the closed end of the sun room of our new place. I'm glad I finally have a place to display a lot of my nice books and relax a bit whilst I'm running the "eBay Central Command Center." :)

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Not as fancy-schmancy as most here, I snapped a few pics of my office nook this morning. It's in the closed end of the sun room of our new place. I'm glad I finally have a place to display a lot of my nice books and relax a bit whilst I'm running the "eBay Central Command Center." :)

pic1.jpg

Peace,

Chip

10k in books and art on the wall and a CRT TV in the corner? :ohnoez:

Great room! You really made the most of the space you have.

Edited by Pete Marino

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Sweet room :applause: