• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Man... you guys are organized. My room reminds me of the comic shop I worked in during high school...

Top view (Not so bad)

0ABDA15D-7F19-4919-A638-62E795023774.jpg

My mother would be so ashamed...

F3A18A0E-DE1A-4439-B841-79B3A3DD3C84.jpg

Is there a comic room under all of that? lol

Recently moved my workplace out to a garage extention freeing up the basement for my oldest daughter to claim. Moved my comic closet into another room to accommodate. Here's a vid - my personal collection looked cool spread out on the carpet. I put some of the keys on top to make it more impressive natch

Sorry for the blurriness

Recently moved my workplace out to a garage extention freeing up the basement for my oldest daughter to claim. Moved my comic closet into another room to accommodate. Here's a vid - my personal collection looked cool spread out on the carpet. I put some of the keys on top to make it more impressive natch

Sorry for the blurriness

Nice set of books

Sorry for the blurriness

Nice set of books

+1

Are you trapped in there? lol

"Help! I've fallen down in my comic room and can't get out!" :insane:

lol - SEND HELP! And some good Chinese food...

My parents recently brought a bunch of my (that I've been storing at their house for the last 20 years). So things are a bit out of control until I can sort through all of it.

Of course... it could take me another 20 years

Trying to find a shelf/stand that is 3 rows across and 2 high to hold my short boxes.

Wood is preferable over metal, something sturdy; haven't been able to find one that fit the dimensions correctly.

Is this something I should/can build, or are there is a national chain that has what I'm looking for?

Trying to find a shelf/stand that is 3 rows across and 2 high to hold my short boxes.

Wood is preferable over metal, something sturdy; haven't been able to find one that fit the dimensions correctly.

Is this something I should/can build, or are there is a national chain that has what I'm looking for?

Ikea has lots of options! I have one that is three by three and holds two short boxes per shelf! But they manufacture many other options too!

P68tv26.jpg

Ikea has lots of options! I have one that is three by three and holds two short boxes per shelf! But they manufacture many other options too!

P68tv26.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!

Is it completely modular?

Here are a few pics of my office (which I conveniently just cleaned up/reorganized before my last sales thread.)

Sorry for the iPhone pics. I don't own a better camera.

My desk - where I interact with the boards. A couple of my favorites close by.

cW9WqA9l.png

Close up of the comics/art/figrues above my desk.

Cheung/Mann/Gibbons/MarzanJr/Stegman - sketches

Svt4Ltjl.png

Expanded view of the room -

5yo2elql.png

Bookshelf next to the desk - still need to find a proper frame from my SDCC quick sketches

Szerdy wraparound sketch - Ron Lim quick sketch

Batman #155 5.0

wQj2w0dl.png

The ugly closet where I keep books for sale / sold organizer. Helps me keep my sanity when selling on the boards. Each boardie that makes a claim gets their own section prior to shipping.

pwRunj5l.png

Lots more pics of my framed art / comics / sketches later - maybe I'll get that done this weekend.

Here are a few pics of my office (which I conveniently just cleaned up/reorganized before my last sales thread.)

cW9WqA9l.png

Svt4Ltjl.png

5yo2elql.png

Bookshelf next to the desk - still need to find a proper frame from my SDCC quick sketches

Batman #155 5.0

wQj2w0dl.png

The ugly closet where I keep books for sale / sold organizer. Helps me keep my sanity when selling on the boards. Each boardie that makes a claim gets their own section prior to shipping.

pwRunj5l.png

Lots more pics of my framed art / comics / sketches later - maybe I'll get that done this weekend.

Very nice man cave :applause:

cW9WqA9l.png

Svt4Ltjl.png

5yo2elql.png

Batman #155 5.0

wQj2w0dl.png

pwRunj5l.png

:applause:

Wow you manged to grab one of the Mondotees Silver Surfer prints. Didn't realize how big they were

What'd you do sit there hitting refresh till it showed up on their page?