• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,318 posts in this topic

I moved both my display cases next to each other. Just a little re-org in the comic room

updatecomicroom.jpg

Where did you find such an awesome display case?

Do those cases offer any UV light protection? I wonder if you could buy window tint or some sort of UV tint sheets. Very nice display cases

Do those cases offer any UV light protection? I wonder if you could buy window tint or some sort of UV tint sheets. Very nice display cases

You are asking if Ikea provide UV protection??? 9 time out of ten they don't even provide screws.

(I'm allowed to diss Ikea - my wife is a local store manager :) )

You are asking if Ikea provide UV protection??? 9 time out of ten they don't even provide screws.

Does that mean a discount :idea:

For a company with such a laxidaisical approach to ensuring that self assembly pack contain the right amount of parts, they are **Spoon** hot on monitoring staff discounts.

I'm hoping to pick up a couple of the glass display cabinets myself later in the summer (Summer - Ha....) for my soon to be complated man-cave.

.. do Slab-Pro's come in a Clear/Translucent finish, or are they just Black? I do like the look of them in Black (yours look GREAT), but I think my decor would suit a Clear finish.

They don't come in clear form, but come in the CGC colors, blue universal, yellow signature series, purple restored, and black because its cool, I use it for keys.

They also sell UV protectors, but they don't fit well and get annoying.

Cheers for the extra info! I'm really not sure what to do .. I haven't got enough slabs yet for storage to become a problem, but I like to pre-plan for the future hm

For a company with such a laxidaisical approach to ensuring that self assembly pack contain the right amount of parts, they are **Spoon** hot on monitoring staff discounts.

I'm hoping to pick up a couple of the glass display cabinets myself later in the summer (Summer - Ha....) for my soon to be complated man-cave.

Actually typing "spoon" instead of letting the site spoon you is a no-no buddy :gossip:

lol

Actually typing "spoon" instead of letting the site spoon you is a no-no buddy :gossip:

lol

We are just English gentlemen and rather not use profanity - hence we type **Spoon**. So much more polite :angel:

Yeah right :devil:

i wish i had a devoted room :(

i have books in bedroom, framed artwork and slabs downstairs

You can still post pictures hm

Framed artwork :baiting:

134SDC10898.jpg

664SDC10899.jpg

936SDC10900.jpg

596SDC10901.jpg

847SDC10902.jpg

773SDC10903.jpg

here's what i have on my 'puter

Edited by Maccai3

Recently reconfigured my comic loft / room. Changed over from my plastic boxes to drawer boxes to save some space. Here are some pix for your review. The pictures are set up in order of walking up the stairs and then turning and going back down. BTW if there are two of the same perspective it is due to different cameras and I wanted to test the different quality.

Sidewallofloft.jpg

Backwall.jpg

Closeupofheroclix.jpg

Rightsidewall.jpg

FrontWall.jpg

Frontwall2.jpg

Wallcomingdownthestairs.jpg

Sidewallcomingdownstairs.jpg

Sidewall2.jpg

Hallwaycomingdownthestairs.jpg

Wallcomingdownthestairs2.jpg

Man I know thats from a post a long long time ago - nice to see Captain Britain's!

I'm English so wahey! The originals are still around for 10 -20 quid - some with mask still inside etc as are the Knights of Pendragon follow-ups (with Union Jack).

I preferred the original ones anyway, even if the "Bad Guys" were total Gash!

Nice pics. (thumbs u

Edited by Andy70

i wish i had a devoted room :(

i have books in bedroom, framed artwork and slabs downstairs

You can still post pictures hm

Framed artwork :baiting:

134SDC10898.jpg

664SDC10899.jpg

936SDC10900.jpg

596SDC10901.jpg

847SDC10902.jpg

773SDC10903.jpg

here's what i have on my 'puter

I hate to alarm you, but there appears to be a strange baby asleep in picture 1.