• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

Thanks! Yeah I converted 3/4 of the living room this way, my other roommate she has the rest :nyah:, the hoverboard was modified a little to give it a more film accurate look by actual light green stripes and a thicker pink safety strap.

1 hour ago, Spikenector said:

Well newbie here, always wanted to hear what others have to say about collecting this awesome hobby, didn't want to overload on the pics but what's ya all thoughts on my comic room?:bigsmile:

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

AWESOME room :applause:

16 hours ago, Spikenector said:

Well newbie here, always wanted to hear what others have to say about collecting this awesome hobby, didn't want to overload on the pics but what's ya all thoughts on my comic room?:bigsmile:

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

Some great stuff there! I especially love the Cry For Dawn and Air Jordan sneakers!

18 hours ago, Spikenector said:

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

Great room! How do you have the Batwing displayed? Is it suspended from the ceiling, or on some sort of stand? I'm probably going to pick one up soon, but am unsure of where I'm going to put it.

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Great room! How do you have the Batwing displayed? Is it suspended from the ceiling, or on some sort of stand? I'm probably going to pick one up soon, but am unsure of where I'm going to put it.

Good question I have one also and am unsure about how to display it 

The Batwing's just balancing on top of the middle Absolute Sandman and it sits quite well evenly, did a couple of rumble test and so far so good:wishluck:. Well thanks for all your kind comments, I feel most welcome here!:grin:  Here's a couple more angles of the room, oh the last pic on the end is my roommate who has 1/4 of the remaining section of the living room, she's  holding up my recent purchases of 1st Deadman and Doom Patrol

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

17 minutes ago, Spikenector said:

The Batwing's just balancing on top of the middle Absolute Sandman and it sits quite well evenly, did a couple of rumble test and so far so good:wishluck:. Well thanks for all your kind comments, I feel most welcome here!:grin:  Here's a couple more angles of the room, oh the last pic on the end is my roommate who has 1/4 of the remaining section of the living room, she's  holding up my recent purchases of 1st Deadman and Doom Patrol

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Nice wizard 1 in the first pic, growing up I was seldom without the latest issue on me at all times

32 minutes ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

Nice wizard 1 in the first pic, growing up I was seldom without the latest issue on me at all times

Oh back in the 90's, the last week of the month was when the latest issue of Wizard would pop up and that would be the first thing that got into my hands, loved every feature they had, cast calling, homemade toys, 1/2 mail away comics, market watch, month's top ten back issues and the price guide itself. Heard that Wizard Magazine might be back in physical form, hope they could bring back the wonder and magic of the good old days:cry:

1 hour ago, Spikenector said:

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

The cool thing is, you've been at this for years, and CGC comic forums have been here for years.... and you just discovered us !!  :banana:

14 hours ago, Spikenector said:

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Grendel, Jason, Batman...a collector after my own heart!