• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Here's a little something for the Tarzan fans in the group. AllStoryOct1912GA.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Somehow I knew you had that stashed away...

Just a wonderful collection.

Hey BZ - I know this is a Comic board, but do you have any early Sci-fi specialty press items with nice cover illo (Bok,Paul,Cartier?)???

Edited by SurfingAlien

Hey BZ,

don't think that our lack of replies / comments mean we're not glued to the screen to see your books. WE ARE! but we're also speechless or struggling for air.

As always, big thanks and thumbsup2.gif

popcorn.gif

Hey BZ,

don't think that our lack of replies / comments mean we're not glued to the screen to see your books. WE ARE! but we're also speechless or struggling for air.

popcorn.gif

Heh. I'm trying not to just say "WOW!" every time, but it's tough! 893whatthe.gif

These Marvel Mysteries from the past couple days in particular are unbelievable. The scans plus the table photo add up to what looks like a fantastic run.

Yes! Or Arkhams, Fantasy Press - whatever the hey - Heinlein, Asimov, HPL - CA Smith - love that stuff - have a few myself smile.gif Would love anything rare or variant - i think that stuff is so underappreciated compared to many comics... lots of great DJ's...

cool.gif

I am a fan of the later Marvel Mystery issues and this one is a beauty!!

I gotta ask. Why are you a fan of the later books in the run?

They have that "Marvel" feel. The introduction of super-villains, or at least non-army type foes was a nice departure. They were more like precursors to the Marvel Age of comics. I love the very early MM's as well, since they have that "dawn of the golden age" feel. The ones in the middle? Not so much.

Scrooge,

Nice avatar! I feel like I have seen it recently...like at the top of this page.

Good choice.

MarvelMystery27GA.jpg

BZ, once again amazing MMC's. You have really given me and others a treat the last couple of months, and the last week....Wow!

On a side note, can someone please tell me why a boy who can FLAME ON! can be held down by mere hemp ropes staked to the ground, or any number of other ways Toro was held, tied, bound, gaged and Sodomi...oh.. can't say that. Well whatever the reason is, can someone enlighten me...other than Scott, I don't want to feel stupid later! Just kidding! 27_laughing.gif