• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 - NEW SCANS!!!

107 posts in this topic

The top edge (and others) are not trimmed. The front cover actually has "amazing" sheen and gloss for a book from 1962. Inner pages are immaculate.

I wuv it

yay.gif

Here's to the New Proud PaPa! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I could go along with a 5.5 because the rest of the book looks fantastic.. The only thing I might be leary about is the bottom of the back cover looks like it was a moisture stain running along the entire edge confused-smiley-013.gif but could be the scanner creating the illusion

ok, owing to the fact that the other AF15 is getting a "bump" to 7-8 status I'm going to go crazy and state this book would get a 5.5 to 6 based it's general good hygiene, eye appeal, and the fact that the back cover does not look like a dish rag.

Also, as with the other AF15 the offer of a young child in trade still stands. I'm putting him in the box right now, and although he is unhappy with it, I think the tape I'm using will keep him in there for the 9-11 days media mail will take. I've put a sippy cup of water in with him so he won't be too cranky when you open the box (watch your eyes just in case).

Oh, for sure, if it was a Conan 1 then maybe not so many 5's however I do believe it will get the AF15 bump (imo). Also, it is so f'ing CLEAN...unless this is just the scan helping it. See for example the other AF15 currently on the post (better book, but not as clean and back cover is worse...)

Nice 4.0....kinda' shocked by all the 5.0++ responses with the tape residue, and the Giant crease???

I'll buy that as a 4.0 all day long. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Get in line dude! sumo.gif

Outta my way!!! I'm gettin an undergraded 4.0 with no marvel chipping. makepoint.gif