• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Now Own a Complete Run of Amazing Spider-Man

82 posts in this topic

As of this purchase, just minutes ago, I am the proud owner of a complete run of Amazing Spider-Man up to the current back in black storyline!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Uutini!!!!

I'm leaving for Chicago in the next thirty minutes (live in MS), but will post a pic of collection when I get back (Thur, or Fri. of this week).

Nate. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

First of all, congrats on the ASM collection. Secondly, I do not believe you. I am only being a super-pessimist about your collection because I am a super-duper-pessimist about my ASM collection. Complete runs of ANY collection usually need to be qualified. For example, do you have all of the price variants? Do you have all of the cover variants? Do you have all of the first, second, third, etc. prints? These are just a few questions that need to be asked when confronted with such a claim as having a "complete" run. It applies even moreso when that claim involves my own collecting bailiwick and object of desire.

Lastly, again, congrats on the run.

A big congrats to you! I'm actually trying to complete a straight run myself (no need for variants and that other *spoon*), but I'm finding it to be very tough at times! Hopefully, I'll be able to join you in a year or two smile.gif

As of this purchase, just minutes ago, I am the proud owner of a complete run of Amazing Spider-Man up to the current back in black storyline!!!

I'm leaving for Chicago in the next thirty minutes (live in MS), but will post a pic of collection when I get back (Thur, or Fri. of this week).

Nate. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

truly awesome accomplishment! i can't wait to see a pic. in regards to what over people have asked, I would consider a "full run" every issue from beginning to end, not counting variant editions/2nd prints. a "complete collection" on the other hand would have absolutely everything. that's just my opinion

so i'm assuming that Nate has at least in his run every single issue from #1 to #539, not necessarily counting all the variants/second printings