• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

Okay, apparently DeeDee had 100% sell-through already.... So she gets a no-prize for being 1st! 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif Many thanks to all that bought from me today... especially my #1 fan wink.gif
893applaud-thumb.gif

Okay, apparently DeeDee had 100% sell-through already.... So she gets a no-prize for being 1st! 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif Many thanks to all that bought from me today... especially my #1 fan wink.gif

So why are you wasting precious time posting when u could be drawing sketches for tomorrow.

Darn it girl, hit that blank cardboard! poke2.gif

So why are you wasting precious time posting when u could be drawing sketches for tomorrow.

Darn it girl, hit that blank cardboard! poke2.gif

Tonight I have to work on a commission, so no more con sketches until the next VCC tongue.gif

i'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone for not posting the one title i'm currently trying to collect. i thank you, my bank account thanks you, and...well, really those are the only two that matter.

seriously, i need to stop spending until at least the end of the month!

tonofbricks.gif

What title would that be? Maybe I have some..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you'll not get me that easily! none of you shall! i will ride off into the night, my wallet - thin tho she may be - still VCC virginal!

muwhahahhahaha

make hay while the sun is shining....if the commission is for me...take a break and sketch up some pencils and wow the crowd for tomorrow.....or not.
Its for you... and i'm not greedy, I made enough today so its time to get on with my other work gossip.gif

flowerred.gif

gossip.gif What's that? A Lady of the Night? insane.gifpoke2.gif

I think they prefer the term Nappy Headed Ho, but I may be wrong. crazy.gif I hope I am not fired.

And I am still eye balling your WSF book Divad, don't think I have not looked.

Ze-

make hay while the sun is shining....if the commission is for me...take a break and sketch up some pencils and wow the crowd for tomorrow.....or not.
Its for you... and i'm not greedy, I made enough today so its time to get on with my other work gossip.gif

flowerred.gif

put down the bottle of Jack, David yeahok.gif

i'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone for not posting the one title i'm currently trying to collect. i thank you, my bank account thanks you, and...well, really those are the only two that matter.

seriously, i need to stop spending until at least the end of the month!

tonofbricks.gif

What title would that be? Maybe I have some..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you'll not get me that easily! none of you shall! i will ride off into the night, my wallet - thin tho she may be - still VCC virginal!

muwhahahhahaha

Aw, c'mon Sal, we're thirsty! BLOOD-Thirsty! insane.gif

i am broke. I spent more than i told myself i would and for some reason i keep scanning all 8 pages to see if any new things are posted. Sad thing is we have ne more day and probably more things.

its been fun though

flowerred.gif

put down the bottle of Jack, David yeahok.gif

Yes . . . master 27_laughing.gif

Drop the Jack David! And be like me and grab the rum..and diet coke. It's all about health.

Totally unrelated note.....just to pass the time....my girlfriend Jen who, in the 3 years we've been together, I've gotten to read 2 comic books, the complete Sandman which she loved as any normal human would, and Watchmen which she struggled through, is downstairs on the couch with volume one of Preacher and just said 'Bring me the next book, this is really good'.

If you've ever been there, you know what a good feeling that is! yay.gif