• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

Sold 85 books so far for a total of $979

Got rid of one short box but still one more left! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Discounts poke2.gif

Not until the late comers are done after the first day sumo.gif

You already sold one book I wanted. 893naughty-thumb.gif

The other just sold at full price so tongue.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

tonofbricks.gif

You snooze, you lose poke2.gif

I bought a fair WW 55 from comicdey, but I did buy a huge high grade Legion run from the levitz/giffen era from bigmike at a local show so i'm stoked.

So are all the good deals gone already? I spent the last 2 1/2 hours editing my "booth". I finally get to go check out everyone elses' now. (By the way, anyone who saw my booth earlier may want to check again. Lots of recent editions and a few price changes.)

Figures the weekend of the VCC is the one where there are two somewhat close small shows. lol i can go 51 weeks with no shows and then two pop up.

Im surprised no one has taken the woman woman yet. I think thats one of her best sketches that I have seen

I think the Gwen Stacy one was the best. Nice pickup.

Thanks Shin

Gwen was my favorite too!

OK, my feet hurt, I did enough damage, time for me to find a dealer with an extra chair...

I think a few of those sold signs were from me..and if someone is worried about the guy who "left" I'm NOT a guy...;);) (I just didn't get a bill yet...;)

THanks for the help Adam, got it!

This was SO much fun, thanks again! cloud9.gif

If you saw the Unexpecteds I already have up, you may want to check out the Witching Hour run I just put up (in roughly the same grades). Some Oaklands, Rosas, etc.,. Nice raw BA horror books. Generally under guide, unless I totally overpaid for them, in which case I am passing along the lack of savings to you, the customer. flowerred.gif

This scanning *spoon* is for the birds. I am taking a break and ordering some pizza. sumo.gif

I just noticed I had my ASM 96 mistyped as an ASM 86. It's fixed now so, umm, you can all feel free to go buy it. sumo.gif

War guys should check out page 5. Need to buy some more golden age.

Can't believe your selling your sweet Enemy Ace set. Too bad I'm not looking to buy. Good luck. thumbsup2.gif

I've got a whopping 3 GA comics up this time. insane.gif

I'm not looking to sell the Enemy Ace books. Have you seen the prices? 27_laughing.gif

I have some lower grade enemy aces, buy them up, i paid alot more for them for shep. Someone out there has to have a cheap Bionic Woman #2.

I like your Action #84 but, It's out of my price range.

Thats what time payments are for wink.gif

Actually, I've got a few lower grade Actions around here somewhere too. I'll PM you a list some time when I get a chance to dig them out.

War guys should check out page 5. Need to buy some more golden age.

Can't believe your selling your sweet Enemy Ace set. Too bad I'm not looking to buy. Good luck. thumbsup2.gif

I've got a whopping 3 GA comics up this time. insane.gif

I'm not looking to sell the Enemy Ace books. Have you seen the prices? 27_laughing.gif

How was the nap?