• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

War guys should check out page 5. Need to buy some more golden age.

Can't believe your selling your sweet Enemy Ace set. Too bad I'm not looking to buy. Good luck. thumbsup2.gif

I've got a whopping 3 GA comics up this time. insane.gif

I'm not looking to sell the Enemy Ace books. Have you seen the prices? 27_laughing.gif

How was the nap?

cloud9.gif

I like your Action #84 but, It's out of my price range.

Thats what time payments are for wink.gif

Actually, I've got a few lower grade Actions around here somewhere too. I'll PM you a list some time when I get a chance to dig them out.

That would be great!

$7700 for a 0.5?! Gah! Some books I will just never own I guess.

Actually.. I think I remember that sale. If I remember correctly it was being sold through some no-name auction house and almost 1/2 of the front cover was completely missing. I thought I was going to win it cheap and couldn't believe someone was willing to pay $7700 for it. Then I believe whoever bought it had the missing part of the front cover replaced professionally with a xerox or something and resold the book for $15k+ 27_laughing.gif

ckb, I think your post is not allowing the other threads below to be viewed, maybe it is me, but I cant see anything

Too many thumbnails...

I just asked Pirate to look and he can't get anything either...

ckb, I think your post is not allowing the other threads below to be viewed, maybe it is me, but I cant see anything

Too many thumbnails...

I just asked Pirate to look and he can't get anything either...

You guys are tanked already?!

The posts after CKB's are there, but they're pushed way over to the right on my Firefox browser.

i'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone for not posting the one title i'm currently trying to collect. i thank you, my bank account thanks you, and...well, really those are the only two that matter.

seriously, i need to stop spending until at least the end of the month!

tonofbricks.gif