• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

i'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone for not posting the one title i'm currently trying to collect. i thank you, my bank account thanks you, and...well, really those are the only two that matter.

seriously, i need to stop spending until at least the end of the month!

tonofbricks.gif

What title would that be? Maybe I have some..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone for not posting the one title i'm currently trying to collect. i thank you, my bank account thanks you, and...well, really those are the only two that matter.

seriously, i need to stop spending until at least the end of the month!

tonofbricks.gif

and for those of us who don't have your collecting habits pegged?

ckb, I think your post is not allowing the other threads below to be viewed, maybe it is me, but I cant see anything

Too many thumbnails...

I just asked Pirate to look and he can't get anything either...

You guys are tanked already?!

The posts after CKB's are there, but they're pushed way over to the right on my Firefox browser.

I assume I fixed it. I hit the site limit on post size and it cut it off right where it could cause trouble.

If it's still broke, PM me.

IF not, no more worries, casue I can't add anything more to my post!

ckb, I think your post is not allowing the other threads below to be viewed, maybe it is me, but I cant see anything

Too many thumbnails...

I just asked Pirate to look and he can't get anything either...

You guys are tanked already?!

The posts after CKB's are there, but they're pushed way over to the right on my Firefox browser.

I assume I fixed it. I hit the site limit on post size and it cut it off right where it could cause trouble.

If it's still broke, PM me.

IF not, no more worries, casue I can't add anything more to my post!

Did someone say tanked?? No, but I'm getting there!

Just had my first sale in over 2 hours. yay.gif I'm SO not above discounting. Just ask.

Speaking of discounting, page 5 jonjesper books are lowered, some by a lot!

To have people jump directly to your Booth, just find your ONE POST in the VIRTUAL COMICON CONVENTION HALL thread.

Then copy the URL.

Here is yours:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1749038

To have people jump directly to your Booth, just find your ONE POST in the VIRTUAL COMICON CONVENTION HALL thread.

Then copy the URL.

Here is yours:

I would love to be able to do that.

Explain it again for the Kansans among us?

Then copy the URL.

Here is yours:

Here's Yours:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1748961

Basically, you click on the USER's NAME. You choose SHOW ALL USER'S POSTS.

Since you only have ONE POST in the Virtual Comicon Convention Hall thread, it should be pretty easy to find. (From Yesterday.)

Then click on that POST and copy the URL. That will create a URL that jumps directly to your BOOTH. thumbsup2.gif

Just also wanted to say thanks Shin for all the help today with your tutorial on thumbnails and the Headers, very cool to learn something new!

Thanks! It's fun to try and create something new on these boards...

I actually have a widget that creates an Instant Messenger Window IN YOUR BOOTH so people can IM you directly within your BOOTH, but it requires HTML mode.

Maybe next time.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Then copy the URL.

Here is yours:

Here's Yours:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1748961

Basically, you click on the USER's NAME. You choose SHOW ALL USER'S POSTS.

Since you only have ONE POST in the Virtual Comicon Convention Hall thread, it should be pretty easy to find. (From Yesterday.)

Then click on that POST and copy the URL. That will create a URL that jumps directly to your BOOTH. thumbsup2.gif

Ahh, very cool. Thanks for the tip. I am now able to view Greggy's mostly-sold cheesy romance comics in 3 easy steps. Thanks Shin, that actually helps me a lot.

thanks sckao for the help! Finally figured it out and my booth is up and running. Now, if I can figure out how you guuys are doing the direct link to the booth thing...where's my 13 yr old when I need him!??!?

Some cool books out there; Filter has some awesome stuff as usual.

Lots of stuff out there for just about anyones tastes. headbang.gif

Shin is the man!!!!! Great con. Thanks for taking the time to put it together along with FD. Your technical tutorials have been great. I'll buy drinks at Super-Con.

-CW