• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

make hay while the sun is shining....if the commission is for me...take a break and sketch up some pencils and wow the crowd for tomorrow.....or not.
Its for you... and i'm not greedy, I made enough today so its time to get on with my other work gossip.gif

flowerred.gif

gossip.gif What's that? A Lady of the Night? insane.gifpoke2.gif

put down the bottle of Jack, David yeahok.gif

Yes . . . master 27_laughing.gif

Don't ever speak to me again.

Working on a deal for a BIG batch of my pre-hero stuff...but the keys are just sitting. Time to do some discounts on 'em tomorrow methinks!

Still...it's been very cool. As usual...I've spent more than I've made so far. All good...!

Right on, Dan & Shin. Great work!

Best,

-Mikey

Time to Restock! thumbsup2.gif

REMEMBER that sellers MAY NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT THEIR POSTS 48 hours AFTER THEY STARTED THEIR INITIAL POST!

So if you signed up Friday at 5pm EST, You MAY lose your ability to edit your POST/BOOTH as of Sunday at 5pm.

-Shin

Dan,

Superb job by yourself and Shin.

I second those sentiments. It was a lot of fun even if I only sold one book. What I'm really shocked about is that nobody bought the Marvel Mighty Beans I put up for sale. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Many more odds and ends added tomorrow and some discounts on todays books.

Thanks again for setting all of this up. Shin's tutorials were a big help and very easy to follow.

All the best,

Erich

Right on, Dan & Shin. Great work!

Best,

-Mikey

Time to Restock! thumbsup2.gif

REMEMBER that sellers MAY NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT THEIR POSTS 48 hours AFTER THEY STARTED THEIR INITIAL POST!

So if you signed up Friday at 5pm EST, You MAY lose your ability to edit your POST/BOOTH as of Sunday at 5pm.

-Shin

Uh-oh... Christo_pull_hair.gif Any way we can get that...er, "repealed" for this weekend? I'm planning to do an update, but not until 7:00 or so EDT. No big deal if not, though...

Thanks,

Mikey

The Virtual Comicon Convention Hall is now closed. Doors open again tomorrow at 4 PM EDT!

Uh, how do you "close" a virtual convention? And what exactly does this mean? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You closed the con pretty early for us West Coast Folk...but great job anyway....

I sold a few things....tomorrows another day.

It's only 8:30 pm here now....I say you keep the con open longer in the future to accomodate those of us in Alaska.....so........you'll be doing it for say (1 or 2 people).

Mucho thanks to the Donut and Shin for putting it together!

I'm seeing so many books that are blowing me away. Wish I could afford them all...but I got a few!

Cool event!

Just want to add, I'm open to offers grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif John, those Rojatt's are calling my name... gossip.gif Too bad the doors closed for today frown.gif.

I'm already in the hole for almost $50 thanks to Flying Donut 27_laughing.gif! Nah -- initial props are headed his way as I've finally completed my 1977 Tarzan run... ah, E.R.B cloud9.gif! I scored some other fine Bronze-Age joy from him too... thumbsup2.gif

Though, I am a bit sad-sad as I saw no other action today sorry.gif?! Now, I realize that I'm hurting myself w/ no photos yet, but I'm certainly no technophage and it simply wasn't feasible this time around. Come late summer, I should be good-to-go for VCC #3 893crossfingers-thumb.gif!

sign-rantpost.gif Yet, still no action today?! I may have to burn some Bronze-Age readers in a ceremonial pyre to sway the VCC gods to my favor for tomorrow! That, or offer some discounts, volume shipping special or something! flamed.gif

Ok... I'm done now.. shy.gif .. and got my daily quota of Graemlins in too! grin.gif