• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How big is your collection?
5 5

How big is your collection?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your collection?

690 posts in this topic

Between comics and slabs got about 1500 total

It just shrank about 280 books today! If I sold books like I have been doing today I would open a shop :lol:

So that means 8 long boxes and one CGC box nearing 2/3 full that was just started in December.

i just started collecting again this last year so ive only got about 120 or so..none that are worth under 30 bucks tho. highg grade bronze and sa comics start to add up on costs or ide prob have more

hmm, I think I now have about 500 slabbed books and about 10 long boxes and 20 short boxes of unslabbed books. Most of them are silver and bronze age books. My slabbed books were actually in the registry under MRJIFFY, but I have lost my password for that account and never bothered to sort it out.

About 3,000 raw and 425 slabs.

I REALLY need to go thru my raws and catalog them better. Ive probably added about 1,000 raws since the last time i did a complete list of them.