• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon: Satan's Sodomy Baby...where is it??

107 posts in this topic

Oh man..did this come out? According to the article it came out in April. Please don't tell me I missed it. I have a friend at my LCS and I know he wouldn't do that to me.

It's supposed to be out this Wednesday, 5/16 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Doesn't look like it will be out tomorrow. There was no indication from my LCS that it was coming, as well it wasn't on the Distribution list for this week (or next week for that matter). sorry.gif

My LCS already has theirs...they go on sale tomorrow.

I already read it. So they will hit shelves tomorrow FOR SURE.

C

893applaud-thumb.gif

So, how was it?

Oh man..did this come out? According to the article it came out in April. Please don't tell me I missed it. I have a friend at my LCS and I know he wouldn't do that to me.

It's supposed to be out this Wednesday, 5/16 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Doesn't look like it will be out tomorrow. There was no indication from my LCS that it was coming, as well it wasn't on the Distribution list for this week (or next week for that matter). sorry.gif

My LCS already has theirs...they go on sale tomorrow.

I already read it. So they will hit shelves tomorrow FOR SURE.

C

893applaud-thumb.gif

So, how was it?

I am going to reserve judgment until I re-read it, and other folks have a chance to take a peek.

I guess that kind of tips my hand doesn't it. insane.gif

C

Well, I pre-ordered mine from TFAW.com, and here's what my order status currently shows:

...........................................................................................................................................

Quantity...........Item..............................................Available.........Shipped On.......Price

3.....................Satan's **** Baby (one-shot).........instock...........pending.............$8.40

...........................................................................................................................................

For availability it's listed as "instock," so 893crossfingers-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

Good call. I ordered 50 from them a few weeks ago. We'll see how that turns out 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif i preordered two from DCBS and they aren't on this weeks shipment. Here we go again. I'm sure I'll be told tomorrow that they are out of stock.

A quickie review from ComicPants.com...

Well, this book is everything it advertised. Offensive, gross, nasty, and pretty damn funny. It’s hard to review it without being offensive myself, so, well, I’m not gonna try. First of all, the actual title is Satan’s Sodomy Baby. It’s about a devil born from a hillbilly’s *spoon* after he is raped by Satan. A happy, friendly devil. With an enormous *spoon* that shoots fire. Throw in a whole mess of sodomy jokes, some religion cracks, a horny priest, and a couple pages of gratuitous breasts at the end, and you’ve pretty much got this book. It’s funny, it’s horribly sick, it has breasts in it. What more do you need to know, really?

Well, this book is everything it advertised. Offensive, gross, nasty, and pretty damn funny. It’s hard to review it without being offensive myself, so, well, I’m not gonna try. First of all, the actual title is Satan’s Sodomy Baby. It’s about a devil born from a hillbilly’s *spoon* after he is raped by Satan. A happy, friendly devil. With an enormous *spoon* that shoots fire. Throw in a whole mess of sodomy jokes, some religion cracks, a horny priest, and a couple pages of gratuitous breasts at the end, and you’ve pretty much got this book. It’s funny, it’s horribly sick, it has breasts in it. What more do you need to know, really?

27_laughing.gif Wow, that sounds great!!!

So, anyone read it yet? popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif Wow, that sounds great!!!

So, anyone read it yet? popcorn.gif

I quickly read it in the car and will reread it tonight. From what I read and saw in those few minutes was a crude, rude and funny book. However the story was a little short.

Overall- pick it up and prepare for some -- interesting art and to be shocked.

I just read mine. It's a great book. Yeah, the story is short, but it's funny. There's a couple of awesome short things in the back that really cracked me up too. Franky's tribute to the breast was fantastic lol. It's amazing that people can get so upset about something is so ridiculous and tongue in cheek. I guess they enjoy being pissed..I don't know, but anyways the books really fun, but it ends so fast.

Picked up mine. My shop limited it to only customers that have Goon subs, so only one per customer. I wanted to pick up a few for those here that weren't able to get it at their shop. Sorry guys, I tried. confused-smiley-013.gif