• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff & Julie's epic adventure(full of heart-pounding action!)

97 posts in this topic

Some of you know that my wife is pregnant( smile.gif), and a very few of you know that we've spent the last 38 days in the hospital on bed-rest(. juggle.gif). There were some decelerations in the baby's heartbeat, probably caused by him grabbing, stepping on, or leaning against his cord, but enough that they wanted to monitor him for 24 hours a day until he's born.

For several weeks, we've been looking forward to today. We had an amnio scheduled, and if young William's lungs were mature, they'd induce labor and we'd have a baby by Mother's Day. Well, unfortunately his lungs weren't quite ready, so we have 7-10 more days here. On the plus side, although the decelerations continue, they do not seem to have affected his growth and development one bit, and we have every reason to believe that we'll be going him with a happy, healthy baby. takeit.gif

So wish us luck, throw some good karma our way if you have any to spare, think happy thoughts, and I'll keep you all updated in this thread. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Jeff

Some of you know that my wife is pregnant( smile.gif), and a very few of you know that we've spent the last 38 days in the hospital on bed-rest(. juggle.gif).

Only 38 days?....Rookie... poke2.gif

Actually mine is spending the 4 months at home on bedrest - so I can't imagine what hospital rest would be like. Good luck with it all. We'll be following your progress as well. grin.gif

Some of you know that my wife is pregnant( smile.gif), and a very few of you know that we've spent the last 38 days in the hospital on bed-rest(. juggle.gif). There were some decelerations in the baby's heartbeat, probably caused by him grabbing, stepping on, or leaning against his cord, but enough that they wanted to monitor him for 24 hours a day until he's born.

For several weeks, we've been looking forward to today. We had an amnio scheduled, and if young William's lungs were mature, they'd induce labor and we'd have a baby by Mother's Day. Well, unfortunately his lungs weren't quite ready, so we have 7-10 more days here. On the plus side, although the decelerations continue, they do not seem to have affected his growth and development one bit, and we have every reason to believe that we'll be going him with a happy, healthy baby. takeit.gif

So wish us luck, throw some good karma our way if you have any to spare, think happy thoughts, and I'll keep you all updated in this thread. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Jeff

893crossfingers-thumb.gif" width="300

somehow i doubt you need any Karma, but i will push all i can your way just in case

Jeff, I just saw this thread and wanted to wish you the best of luck.

While we discuss all maner of topics here,and among them some pretty serious ones that tend to divide us as a group, all of the things we discuss here are trivial compared to family.

So I wish you and yours all the best. I will have Ellen say a prayer for your unborn child. You will have her karma on your side for good measure.

ellensmal.jpg

Everything will work out ok in the end Jeff and Mrs Jeff.

They are just testing you to make sure you are ready for what comes next parenthood! It gets worse,

Yet better everyday

cloud9.gif

Please keep us posted.

Kenny

Good luck Jeff! Good vibes coming your way. Just picture me holding one of my comics with that stupid childish-grin on my face and think happy thoughts insane.gif