• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: What percent of income do you spend on comics?

What percentage of your annual income (total family income after taxes) did you spend on comics last year?  

396 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your annual income (total family income after taxes) did you spend on comics last year?

38 posts in this topic

What if you're not spending family income, but income from selling other comics?

Then you are either a dealer, or it would be like trading your comics for other comics I guess.

What if you're not spending family income, but income from selling other comics?

Then you are either a dealer, or it would be like trading your comics for other comics I guess.

I'm trading for other comics........with money being the intermediary. flowerred.gif

I think it's like 5% above the boards, but where is the crack option? How do you expect an accurate poll without it?

Close enough I guess....., emot-350.gif

There's an area designated for polls and such but what the hll we have enough off topics on here why not throw in the odd poll.

awfully bossy for a newb or are you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've crossed the 20% mark this year foreheadslap.gif

But then again, our net income is a lot lower (because of the nearly 47% income tax) and cost of living is low as well because the welfare state provides for a lot.(taken from the high taxes)

hello all...

well, I only pay myself $1 a year in salary, so I guess percentage wise, it is 100%+

smile.gif

gator

27_laughing.gif

I actually make a nice salary but I still spend way to much on comics. I won't assign a percentage so as not to depress myself........... crazy.gif

less than 5%

just not much that I'm buying right now...but with my first foray into the boards WTB forum going well, that percentage will likely jump.