• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to both Greggy and davidking623 for a pleasant buying experience.

(eBay sale) David was very flexible and managed to get my books to me in 3 days, not bad considering there is more than 5000 miles between us. Grading was spot-on and communications were swift and pleasant

(board-sale) Greggy kept spamming me until I caved in and bought his Marvel Feature #1. True to character he gave me a very sweet deal,but was hesitant to crack the slab. So Chrisco did the honors. Thanks to both.

I know we all get on Greggy's case, but he is a wonderful person, an excellent grader and a good friend to know ( This message was sponsored by Greggy)

Hey House, got the TT archieve today. Thanks a bunch! thumbsup2.gif

AlexH

Dammit...you were always Bob to me! 893frustrated.gif

If it makes you feel more comfortable, call me BOB! I've been called a lot worse...and most of those names were from family members. tongue.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Is this the Kudos thread?

Seems off topic... smirk.gif

OK:

KUDOS to:

Drbanner 893applaud-thumb.gif

Greaterfool acclaim.gif

Jkrk 893applaud-thumb.gif

Only three but I'm still kinda new here... thumbsup2.gif

speedjunkies (i am STILL in love with that book...)

That book was a toss up between my 9.6. Definitely a very nice copy that was the last one to go after 4 others. A QP 10.0 acclaim.gif

Mad Props to BronzeBruce!!!

Received my 9.6 Hulk 197 in the mail from him this weekend, a gorgeous copy of a book that he needed for his own collection but parted with because he knew I wanted it more. You can't ask for better than that. And he only marked it up 1500%! Just kidding. I'd be surprised if he made a dime on the deal given the 150 PM's he had to send me because I never respond. tongue.gif

Thanks again, Bruce. You're one of the good guys! thumbsup2.gif

Updated Kudos go out to:

- Beyonder (for a past and future transaction!)

- Beaumonts (LMK if you get that book graded!)

- cgcfan - went above and beyond our agreed transaction and included a "bonus" grin.gif

- High_Voltage

- Ripvansleep - (see cgcfan, above) grin.gif

- shiverbones

And once again to greggy for some of his DC "hand me downs", which are in turn allowing me to "hand down" my dupes to other collectors.

Here's lookin' forward to more succesful transactions folks! 893applaud-thumb.gif