• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Wow, I'm so glad they got there so quickly....MAJOR Kudos right back at you, for being such (worship)a great person to deal with!

:cloud9: :cloud9: (worship):acclaim:

Oops! I was so excited about getting the books I forgot to mention the lightning fast delivery and top notch packing. Great transaction all around! (worship)

Gotta give big props to beaumonts for a fantastic package of Whitman 1980 pre-pack comics and their original cover artwork as well!

I'm just in love with this stuff!!! :cloud9: Thanks again!

Andy

Kudos to

buttock

qualitycomix

ft88

joeypost

drbanner

kagemusha7

cd4ever

Outstanding sellers one and all - special thanks for getting the books safe and sound to me during my visit to the States!

Special mention also to all at Bedrock City - great store, great books and great staff!

Big kudos to Comicparadox for an awesome Avengers #1 from the last VCC.Thanks again for the time payments and the great communication... :golfclap:
Kudos right back at'cha, Ralph! Remember, if you ever want to sell that book, I'll be first in line. JB

This is my first 'Kudos', of many to come I hope, from the VCC!

BIG Thanks to both :

:acclaim: 'Worldsbestcomics' ~ Steve (my first purchase here) :headbang:

:acclaim: 'JLA_all_the_way' ~ Rick :headbang:

Sweet books from both :D , Great help to a rookie off line as well! (worship)

THANKS Again Guys,

Eddie

Kudos to Szelim, for an Ultra Fast payment for the All Star 4, and just being an incredibly nice person to deal with...thank you!

(worship):acclaim::cloud9:

Ten-fold return on kudos to you for great service on great books! :headbang: