• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A group of kudos to go out for:

kudos to Anfeild for a sweet bronze DD. Nice book.

acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifcloud9.gifhail.gif

And kudos to (Collin)Comicdey for a deal that did not work out the way we wanted. but we were able to figure something out.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gifinsane.gif

Kudos to Totem for humoring me with a kudos....he's a great guy to deal with... sorry.gif I am giving up on moderns from now on..... makepoint.gif

Raw first print Liberty Meadows #1: 75.00 893applaud-thumb.gif

Grading fees and shipping to canada: 35.00 thumbsup2.gif

finding out the book you've been waited for the last few months is a second print: priceless cloud9.gif

devil.gif Well we made Anfeild smile anyway.

LMAOL 27_laughing.gif

Anyone need the only CGC 9.8 White 2nd print sorry.gif

Many overdue kudos to hand out:

Pirate: For continuing to feed my modern addiction - fast shipping and excellent packaging as always!

Erato: For a ton of beautiful X-Men books. Very, very impressed with the condition of these books! If only eBay NMs looked this way...

the-comic-trader: For wanting my X-Force and X-Men duplicates and giving me a very eclectic group of Silver Age books in return.

sckao: For a killer Secret Wars #8 CGC9.6 at a killer price with killer freebies packaged killer tight and delivered killer fast by a killer maillady!

MutantKeys: For a nice Astonishing X-Men #1 Cassaday Variant packed securely and delivered quickly. Also major kudos for digging up old books and adding them to the purchase!

I think that's all fer now... hope I didn't miss anybody!

-Bob