• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Takingshotstoquit for finally pulling the trigger and sending me a check for the Western Thrillers in his Sig Line....will be packaged up this weekend and should go out priority ASAP.

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to the british fox AKA Anfield for a great batch of books timely delivered ! thumbsup2.gif

(and thanks for the freebies inc that X-men 1 thumbsup2.gif ). You did forget to put in the remaining 3 issues of that mini though.. if i pay you 60 dollars for shipping will you send them to me for free ? poke2.gifstooges.gif

Thanks Matt, books are looking sharp, always a pleasure doing business with you

893applaud-thumb.gif

Anfield for a great batch of books timely delivered !

acclaim.gif

That was quick. Thought it would take weeks for surface mail. Postal service sure has improved grin.gif

You did forget to put in the remaining 3 issues of that mini though.. if i pay you 60 dollars for shipping will you send them to me for free ?

Saving those for next time. It's called teasing the customer into making another purchase insane.gif

Thanks Matt, books are looking sharp, always a pleasure doing business with you

Right back atch poodle! Couldn't ask for a better customer. The rest of you take note! mad.gif

Kudos to:

Chi Bamm for a great lot of moderns for a good price delivered quickly thumbsup2.gif

mikeyrsmith - I wish I could say I was disappointed and my disappointment would detract anyone else from ever purchasing from Mike again (so I could sneak in and get all his great deals) - but won't be that selfish. Don't miss out on Mike's awesome deals on modern lots. The quality of the books is fantastic with equally amazing prices. Tight packaging delivered quickly as well. thumbsup2.gif

-Bob

Kudos to:

mikeyrsmith - I wish I could say I was disappointed and my disappointment would detract anyone else from ever purchasing from Mike again (so I could sneak in and get all his great deals) - but won't be that selfish. Don't miss out on Mike's awesome deals on modern lots. The quality of the books is fantastic with equally amazing prices. Tight packaging delivered quickly as well. thumbsup2.gif

-Bob

Hey Bob (WOXL)...right back atcha! Thanks for the fast pay and great communication!

Best,

Mikey

Edited by mikeyrsmith