• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to:

Silver - for a few very nice Adventure Comics. Wish I could've picked up a few more.

djpinkpanther67 - some great Spideys to add to my run.

143ksk - some nice, inexpensive Little Lulu comics.

ShieldAgent - some great Daredevil books to fill in a large part of my run.

And then there's cd4ever. I've bought so many books from him he should start hand delivering them to me. :sumo:

Books were accurately graded and shipped professionally by all. Thanks!! (worship)

Kudos to:

djpinkpanther67 - some great Spideys to add to my run.

Books were accurately graded and shipped professionally by all. Thanks!! (worship)

Thanks for your patronage and fast payment! Glad you liked 'em :thumbsup:

Kudos to cd4ever for a nice hulk variant, a very nice hulk 131, some misc. bronze drek, and the cheapest slab I have ever purchased!! lol

Kudos to shieldagent for putting up with my cheap arse on a nice package deal of hard to find Iron Man variants!!

:applause:

Kudos to

Lizards2

Oldman

Awe4one

Thirdgreenham

ComicJunkie

for their love of CHEAP CHARLTONS!

And thank you sir, I was meaning on letting you know that they arrived safe and sound! (thumbs u

Andy

Super Kudos go out to Bill (blue808) for a sweet looking early ASM. Super packaging and speedy delivery. Also, additional kudos for working with my broke arse on the payment. :grin:

Kudos right back!! Thanks for a smooth transaction. (worship)

(thumbs u

Special Thanks & Kudos overdue:

'blowout' - Great ASM's Lee, thank you for the prompt delivery & Super follow-up!

:applause:FREE Shipping to boot! (worship)

'Fastballspecial' - Thanks for filling a gap run that should have never been there as well as prompt shipping. :applause:

Great folks to work with here on the boards and look forward to more!

Eddie

A big kudos to comicdey for some slabbed Watchmen comics. Bought them raw then worked out a deal for bonuses if they hit the grades I wanted. He did all the leg and paperwork for their submission to CGC but the comics themselves didn't hit the grades we set out for. He generously replaced one of the comics I bought raw with another Watchmen issue that came back with a better grade. Though it didn't come out the way we wanted, thank you for all your hard work!