• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudo's to Heff for Walking Dead 25, 26, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41, 44, 46, 48, 50 (Variant cover :cloud9:), 59 and 60 :banana: :banana:

Thanks for some awesome books and for wrapping the books REALLY well!!

Kudos back at ya bud- Great person to deal with (thumbs u - Good luck on your set!

--Heff

Major KUDOS to 50 Cent #II (1st) for hooking me up with copy of Fogel's UG Comix Price Guide when I inquired via a pretty much dormant post, and at the *nice* price even!

And some major KUDOS to mikeyriffhard for the awesome batch of DC war books! I got them for readers but, damn, Mikey's grading is SWEET and I ended up with some really nice looking copies.

Thanks a million, guys!!! (thumbs u

Major KUDOS to 50 Cent #II (1st) for hooking me up with copy of Fogel's UG Comix Price Guide when I inquired via a pretty much dormant post, and at the *nice* price even!

And some major KUDOS to mikeyriffhard for the awesome batch of DC war books! I got them for readers but, damn, Mikey's grading is SWEET and I ended up with some really nice looking copies.

(thumbs u

Thanks for the quick payment.

(thumbs u Thanks Jeff!