• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to blue808 for an absolutely stunning raw ASM #133 from his OO collection.

Very well packed, great communication, accurate grading and a real pleasure to do business with.

Thanks!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Kudos to blue808 for an absolutely stunning raw ASM #133 from his OO collection.

Very well packed, great communication, accurate grading and a real pleasure to do business with.

Thanks!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

(thumbs u Kudos right back!

Kudos to all the following great sellers on the boards I've bought stuff from the last few months

DRX

Rich_Henn

flatrock02

ciorac

TrippyMcSkippy

qualitycomix

CCComics

dzminn

zzutak

esquirecomics

shiverbones

moonlite

october

iggy

shark2557

143ksk

cd4ever

eccomic

JohnT

bcc

bubbagump

faster_friends

Mike Bray

Billy Parker

ft88

Hope I didn't miss anybody

Always a pleasure buying books on the boards

Kudos to:

--mazman77 for a 1st print ASM #583 that I was really neediing for my set--the non-variant cover with the gals on it. :cloud9:

--tigers comics for 3 reader copies of Bronze Age ASMs that I got for 10.00 shipped--and he threw in another 3 BA ASMs as freebies. :whatthe:

--comix4fun for a sweet ASM #125 slab that brings me immediately back to my youth in 1973, and ditto for a Detective Comics #435 slab--my first Massachusetts pedigree. :luhv:

--rube11 for a just-arrived ASM #108 slab at a nice price. :headbang: