• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Finally opened a few packages out of the monster stack. A few kudos are in order:

1. Kathryn - A definite bright spot on the boards. Purchased and sent Goons for me and expected nothing in return. Wow

2. BlueFlame (board name is escaping me) - Pretty innovating way of pakaging. Much appreciated.

3. CarCrawford - A sick Baltimore variant for Stuff of Legend. Very nicely graded.

Pat

Thanks Pat ;) I owe you some kudos too, for the enjoyable Goon TPBs - and the Capes and the practically flawless copy of The Boys #1 you sent me.

I also should send kudos out to:

comix4fun - thanks Chris for the great Preacher books

ffcomics - thanks for the very nice cgc'd Preacher books (got my 1st 9.9 book from him!)

Dr. Gonzo - great set of Y Last Man TPBs

I know I've missed a couple of people, I have to go back and remember who sold me what! Those were kind of long overdue as is.

Edited by Kathryn

Kudos to flatrock02/Mike for a groovy box of early SA Marvels. Perfect guy to deal with.

Kudos to FT88/Ed for a nice low grade early ASM.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from these guys.

Thanks Dave, big kudos right back at you, fast payment, and a great guy to deal with (worship)

Haven't posted here in a while....

KUDOS to DRX for a very nice and uncommon Charlie Chan #6. Great to deal with, arrived quickly and grade was right on.

THX

Right back at you. Fast payment and communication. A+ transaction!

DRX

Supreme kudos go out to Dale Roberts for some super sweet BA Marvels. This was my first purchase off of the boards from Dale and I know it won't be my last. Awesome packaging + HG books = awesome. Thanks again Dale!