• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Looong overdue super-kudos to Shark2557 for a couple killer books, postal-postman-proof, instantaneous shipping, and kick- emails! Thanks a million, Mike!!!

Bid kudos right back at you Jeff for quick payment and great communication. Great buyer to work with! :applause:

Thanks so much to GACollectibles who was so kind to track down some Copper Age books in high grade I've wanted for a little while now.

Not only was he extremely easy to work with, but his grading was spot-on, packaging was super-secure, and everything was mailed rapidly even for the holidays.

Much appreciated, Andrew. You're one of the best!

Big Kudos to Foolkiller for a whole bunch of great books from his Holiday Sale. He even took the extra step to really make sure the books got to me before my Christmas week travels. :golfclap: I appreciate it and you forever have a customer!

Edited by hawkeye613

Big Kudos to shark2557 for a great deal on some Action Comics, and shipping me some comics I bought but were shipped to him by mistake.

You're welcome Bryan. Great buyer to work with! :applause:

Finally opened a few packages out of the monster stack. A few kudos are in order:

1. Kathryn - A definite bright spot on the boards. Purchased and sent Goons for me and expected nothing in return. Wow

2. BlueFlame (board name is escaping me) - Pretty innovating way of pakaging. Much appreciated.

3. CarCrawford - A sick Baltimore variant for Stuff of Legend. Very nicely graded.

Pat