• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big-time KUDOs to r1970d for the suhweeeeeeeeet JIM 111!

THX AGAIN Roy...HAPPY NEW YEAR! :headbang:

Wishing you and Lou a Happy New Year!

JOURNEYINTOMYSTERY111CGC92OWW.jpg

Sweet book (thumbs u

That reminds me...

Kudos to FT88 (Ed Bird) for that great Swamp Thing run!

I drove out to Ed's house in York to p/u the other day, and ended up buying some other great books, including a BATMAN 371 slabbed that I've been looking for...with a Simonson cover (I hope I got that issue # right).

I never saw that book prior to Philly this year, as I really didn't buy Batman back then. But I am a Simonson fan, and that rocked.

Got some great Destroyer Duck and a few PC and Eclipse horror that I'm into, plus "Battle for a 3-D World!" which was from my early teen years, my first 3-D comic and I needed a replacement for my beat up copy.

:thumbsup: Ed!

I am way overdue on kudos (I know), not having left any for several months. But every now and then you get a box of books that just slams you on the side of the head . . .

HUMONGOUS FREAKIN' KUDOS to JUGGERNAUT

Perhaps the single best packing job I have ever received on these boards, and I have bought books from EVERYONE. There is no way he didn't lose money on this task.

If you haven't scooped up books from the Juggernaut, you should. Michael, you are the king of kings. (worship)

Kudos for the following

JvR11 - for a sweet Fox giant. Well packed and Joanna is a pleasure to do business with. (thumbs u

GAcollectibles - for a pile of lower/mid grade Uncle Scrooge readers. :applause:

October - for a killer copper GI Combat (worship)

:banana:

Kudos for the following

JvR11 - for a sweet Fox giant. Well packed and Joanna is a pleasure to do business with. (thumbs u

GAcollectibles - for a pile of lower/mid grade Uncle Scrooge readers. :applause:

October - for a killer copper GI Combat (worship)

:banana:

Thanks Jeff! Also a pleasure to work with you.

Major kudos to Evil Uncle for a sweet Action #1 1988 reprint CGC 9.9

Probably the best packaging I have ever seen. Lightning fast shipment as well!

Made me go look in the This week in your Collection thread :)

Very cool !