• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Thank you so much to Abracadabra for a fantastic slabbed book that was superbly packaged for safe delivery, rapidly shipped, and is simply gorgeous.

Much appreciated, William!

(worship)

Right back at you Nick! I'm glad that it went to such an appreciative home! I have now started my savings for the next 9.8 copy that I can find. Thanks for the fastest 2 week payment plan ever recorded!

-William

I have gotten behind on this but I wanted to give KUDOS (thumbs u to the following members for great service:

Comicguy12901

Peter Palmer

THE_BEYONDER

Eljah Snow

LBJARM

loboagain

mschmidt

genrizod

Spiderman-on-tilt (now Cobra Commander)

jonjesper

sniderwj

flatrock02

Comicsarefun

Jmaroh51

zuckass2003

A major KUDOS to tkg2627 for two raw Neal Adams books from his VCC booth. I think it is easy to sell CGC slabbed books without much issue, but raw books are hard.

He did a great job grading, packaging and once again, grading. Great job, hope you find some more that I can buy!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Big Kudos to Tiger Comics!!! Not only did he deliver awesome packing and fast shipping on my Silver Surfer #1, he knew I was into SS appearances and he looked at my want list and was generous enough to throw in two books that I really needed!!

Thanks buddy! (thumbs u

Big Kudos to Tiger Comics!!! Not only did he deliver awesome packing and fast shipping on my Silver Surfer #1, he knew I was into SS appearances and he looked at my want list and was generous enough to throw in two books that I really needed!!

Thanks buddy! (thumbs u

No problem. Enjoy your comics (thumbs u

Just got my books from thirdgreenham. Our Army at War 81 and 82.

Great packaging and communication. Thanks for a very smooth transaction.

Cheers

Sanj

Thanks Sanj,

Great dealing with you as well. (thumbs u

Andy