• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos of the highest order go out to arexcrooke for the batch of HG BA Marvel comics I just received. These are absolutely gorgeous copies and I am pleased to no end. I should also mention the outstanding packaging job as well.

Thanks again Arex! (worship)

I wanted to thank Jerry Z for another fantastic transaction on these boards. ( T.o.D #2 CGC 9.2 OW/W) Great items & a fantastic person to deal with. :applause:

I wanted to thank Jerry Z for another fantastic transaction on these boards. ( T.o.D #2 CGC 9.2 OW/W) Great items & a fantastic person to deal with. :applause:

Right back atcha..

Great person to deal with No hassles Paid right away .. All in all a great transaction!!

Ok time to drop some Kudo's

Trmoore54------- for a very nice FF 22 that presents better the the grade won this in that auction format :golfclap:

Etanick------------For a nice box full of mid-range FF silver-age books.Get that ASM thread going ! :sumo:

FT88---------------Nice Bronze ASM lot and I will say that 101 is especially nice almost tempted to have it pressed and slabbed ( I said almost :rulez: )

Ok time to drop some Kudo's

Trmoore54------- for a very nice FF 22 that presents better the the grade won this in that auction format :golfclap:

KUDOs as well to JWK...great communication and a nice transaction...THX AGAIN Joe...glad you're happy with the book! :headbang:

Kudos to pirate for that awsome Image United #1 CGC 9.8 W Jim Lee 1:100 Sketch Variant

Huge Kudos to Kathryn for that free WD #65, signed by Kirkman

Kudos to juggernaut for that Invincible #1 CGC 9.8