• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

What did he do, blow up the tire?

He tried to blow up the van...but he burned his mouth on the tailpipe. (Cue rim-shot)

Kudos to shark2557 for the awesome Walking Dead #28 he sold me, my first ever CGC book.

Great seller and very happy with my new book. :applause:

Kudos back at you for being really easy to work with. (thumbs u

So you're no longer a slab virgin eh? hm

BIG kudos to c-mack for a nice lot of PS3 games at a great price Thanks very much!

hey no problem hope you get some fun out of them..

PS singstar is a great game! lol

Well I have 2 little girls , they will enjoy it Im sure!

Big Kudos to sckao (Shin) for getting a wild hair and selling me a book at WAAAY under GPA just because he felt like shipping something. Thanks!

And good Karma kudos to DM (David) for being a class act during a misunderstanding surrounding a recent sale. I'll deal with David any day of the week!

Kudos to AlexH who sold me my first Byrne SS book: X-Men 131 and also 3 Tenth books signed by Tony Daniels - Thanks for the awesome books & fast, safe shipping!

Kudos also to kagemusha7s on a stunning GI Combat SS Russ Heath (felt kinda bad handing that over to the friend I bought it for) and to JohnT for a raw Reptilicus #2.