• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

And a particularly grovelling, obsequious thank you to a certain greggy for some very nice Bronze, shipped before he even sent them and all pristinely presented. Not to mention his doing me a favor on the shipping. Thanks to greg, a legend in his own lunchtime.

And a particularly grovelling, obsequious thank you to a certain greggy for some very nice Bronze, shipped before he even sent them and all pristinely presented. Not to mention his doing me a favor on the shipping. Thanks to greg, a legend in his own lunchtime.
:acclaim:

Kudos to Loboagain for a sweet, hard to find BB 23, which was packed very securely and shipped in good time.

Also thanks to Zzutak for 3 beautiful Atom Age Strange Adventures. Zzutak is a very tight grader!

Finally thanks to Greggy for some hard-to-find romance books, shipped quickly, securely, and in nice mylar bags. And even though he grumbles about it like a man who needs a nap, he's still subsidizing shipping.

Kudos to greggy for a bunch of nice BA books. Fast shipping, great packaging, and phenomenal follow-up. Not sure why he takes so much grief...seems to be super guy (shrug)

Kudos to zuckuss2003 for a bunch of nice x-men books :headbang:

Kudos to ft88 for some nice BA #1's (belated...sorry Ed :sorry:)

Finally....major Kudos to EggsAckley for turning me on to Cherry with a super nice variant copy of one-fisted tales #3 :cloud9:

(Donated by gaute)

th_coyl21.jpg

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE #21 9.0 Raw (Steranko cover) w/ Free Shipping - SolitaireOne

This one arrived yesterday from the ComicGrider benefit auction, all the way from NORWAY! A sweet book; I was glad to help! :grin:

Thanks so much, Gaute ~ A PERFECT DELIVERY! (thumbs u

Kudos to Rich Henn.

Very nice books, and quite brilliant packing that thankfully allowed my purchases to survive Parcel Force's 'mishandling' completely intact.

Major kudos to Rich Henn for his work in obtaining signatures for my Daredevil #132 CGC 8.0 SS 30 cent price variant signed by Marv Wolfman and a Star Wars #92 CGC 9.6 SS signed by Bill Sienkiewicz and Jan Duursema. It took Rich 3 months (late July to late October) to get these signed and graded for me. Thanks again for the perseverance and great work Rich! (worship)