• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Ginormous KUDOS to cloudofwit, Comixcroz, tigers comics, JmC, SPDREYCER, marvelcollector and jiveturkey for their recent VCC purchases! (thumbs u

You guys rock furiously!!!! :headbang:

I didn't make any VCC purchases. :shrug: But I'll lamely accept the kudos anyway. :whistle:

Edited by cloudofwit

Wanted to leave some kudos to zuckuss2003 for the fantastic Conan comics I had purchased Sun. in the VCC. They arrived today ( :o very quick & safely packaged. )--Just a great person to deal with, also had a freebie comic thrown in. Thanks. (worship)

Ginormous KUDOS to cloudofwit, Comixcroz, tigers comics, JmC, SPDREYCER, marvelcollector and jiveturkey for their recent VCC purchases! (thumbs u

I didn't make any VCC purchases. :shrug: But I'll lamely accept the kudos anyway. :whistle:

OK. Well, you purchased my ASM #114 and although it was not a VCC purchase you still rock furiously and I am still thankful of your purchase!

Kudos to spiderman-on-tilt for a super nice modern x-men run and some other moderns that were packaged great!

Kudos to mrwoogieman for a nice package deal on a few SA books (and for putting up with me belly aching about shipping...bad day dude :gossip:)

Also Kudos to Timmay Jeffreykli, and 143ksk for some great books during the VCC.

Special shoutout to Tim for schooling me on some beatles triva :headbang:

Kudos to shark2557 for a nice post VCC deal that helped me complete my New Teen Titans run.

:whee:

Shockingly fast shipping too, :o in my mailbox within 2 days.

Kudos to shark2557 for a nice post VCC deal that helped me complete my New Teen Titans run.

:whee:

Shockingly fast shipping too, :o in my mailbox within 2 days.

Glad I could help you out! Great buyer too! (thumbs u

OK. Well, you purchased my ASM #114 and although it was not a VCC purchase you still rock furiously and I am still thankful of your purchase!

:acclaim: