• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I am now the proud owner of 42 Pre-Hero JIMS including the 50-82 run and I owe BIG-TIME KUDOs to zzutak for an XLNT transaction...also superb packaging with a lot of TLC! THANKS AGAIN Jay! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

:o

Wow Tom! Great run! I'm envious! (worship)

I am now the proud owner of 42 Pre-Hero JIMS including the 50-82 run and I owe BIG-TIME KUDOs to zzutak for an XLNT transaction...also superb packaging with a lot of TLC! THANKS AGAIN Jay! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

:o

Wow Tom! Great run! I'm envious! (worship)

:headbang:

:whee:

HUGE kudos goes to zzutak for the awesome oo batch of FF!! thanks Jay!

My pleasure, guys. I'm sure this is already common knowledge, but Jason and Tom are two totally stand-up fellows, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to gain two new friends. The first round is on me the next time we find ourselves in the same neck of the woods.

(thumbs u

Kudos to:

400yrs - needed an Invincible #4 TPB which he promptly sent with lots of freebies, so thank you for a great experience there. He also gave me a good deal and packaged securely.

comicartfan - thanks for the Invincible #5 TPB, fast shipping, great converation :)

Would love to buy from both of you again!

Big KUDOS out to Gav/Boozad for sending me an indestructable package with a beauty 9.0 Batman #244 signed by Neal Adams,and some very cool Batman readers.Thanx Gav :headbang:

Dave

Straight back atcha Dave for a really smooth deal with prompt payments. Pleasure to deal with you mate, enjoy the book!