• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Vintage Auctions

254 posts in this topic

I just went through the Geppi catalogue hoping to snag a Vancouver book for my pedigree collection wall. I would have to honestly say that there was not one single book that really even made me think of placing a bid on it.

Glad to hear, because there's more than a few that I've got my eye on!

I just went through the Geppi catalogue hoping to snag a Vancouver book for my pedigree collection wall. I would have to honestly say that there was not one single book that really even made me think of placing a bid on it.

i'm hot on the heels of a single one--i'm not telling, but i'm still asking you to leave it alone.

There's no good reason to bid on a Heritage auction through eBay. Just do it on the Heritage site.

Thank You NearMint & Comic_lot !! (thumbs u (thumbs u

That Dell Gold Key Jonny Quest 9.0 is mine!! I am sniping the hell out of it!

The only problem I have is that in the Heritage Item description it stastes, "The floor auction is being held in Baltimore, MD on August 2-4, 2007. Online bidding ends at 10:00PM CT the night before the floor session for this lot. Your secret maximum bid will compete for you during the floor auction, and it is possible that you may be outbid on the floor after internet bidding closes."

How do I place a final bid on the floor without being there?

i'm hot on the heels of a single one--i'm not telling, but i'm still asking you to leave it alone.

No problem, the Oswald the Rabbit is all yours. (thumbs u

Well, I better go and pull my catalogue out of the recycle ox and take another look at it then. doh!

I must have missed all of the HG DC SA books in there. I thought the Vancouver Collection was just made up of those worthless GA and Atom Age books which nobody below the age of 80 would want anymore. lol:baiting:

every half hour heritage emails me that someone has just knocked me out of the top spot on one of my bids. i better find some second tier books to bid on or i'm gonna be zeroed. oh, well, more dough for chicago.

every half hour heritage emails me that someone has just knocked me out of the top spot on one of my bids. i better find some second tier books to bid on or i'm gonna be zeroed. oh, well, more dough for chicago.

I have never gotten an email from heritage that i have been outbid (like I do with ebay)...I am not saying I never get outbid, I always do, but I am never alerted of it...is there some way to set up the email alert, cuz it ain't automatic...

another thing I have noticed, is that about 25% of the items in the GA section, have not even come close to reserves...

rick

Likewise, the bids are way over the top on some books, almost make me want to list a few books at their next big auction. I'm choked that a catelog never made its way to me this time around. :sumo:

I have never gotten an email from heritage that i have been outbid (like I do with ebay)...I am not saying I never get outbid, I always do, but I am never alerted of it...is there some way to set up the email alert, cuz it ain't automatic...

another thing I have noticed, is that about 25% of the items in the GA section, have not even come close to reserves...

rick

Rick go to "My Heritage" when you sign in and at the bottom it has a "My Profile" tab that you can set emails alerts, etc to your liking.