• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX Sale Prices versus CGC

184 posts in this topic

I was kind of thinking about having 27 PGXed books.

Well they were not graded for sale. I will eventually get them reslabbed or just take them out and put them in mylites or something. It was more to get some nice scarcer books some better protection and to check out a grading service for myself.

z-man ,ft,davenport,(or whomever your friends are on here) come over to your house and ask you to use your computer to respond on ebay. What would you say? Would you say no you might be using it for bad things? Of course you wouldnt. You would let them use the computer. It is the same thing with me. I trusted someone who turned out to be a crook .That is why the ip address match.

lol

That's it?

That's your excuse now?

After saying for weeks that the matching IP address didn't mean the messages came from the same computer...you're now saying that someone came over and asked to use your computer and that's why the IP address matched? Just exactly how many times are you going to change this story in an attempt to get someone to believe you?

Somebody pull this guy off the fire...he's done. lol

Seriously people if you have any ouestions I will do my best to answer them.PM me or give me your phone number.

Are you in some sort of comic-grading purgatory and feel compelled to pick up our soap in order to carve a key to get yourself out??

z-man ,ft,davenport,(or whomever your friends are on here) come over to your house and ask you to use your computer to respond on ebay. What would you say? Would you say no you might be using it for bad things? Of course you wouldnt. You would let them use the computer. It is the same thing with me. I trusted someone who turned out to be a crook .That is why the ip address match.

lol

That's it?

That's your excuse now?

After saying for weeks that the matching IP address didn't mean the messages came from the same computer...you're now saying that someone came over and asked to use your computer and that's why the IP address matched? Just exactly how many times are you going to change this story in an attempt to get someone to believe you?

My goal in life is not to have YOU believe me.There is no pleasing some people.And you are at the top of the list.Have a good life.

lol

That's it?

That's your excuse now?

My goal in life is not to have YOU believe me.There is no pleasing some people.And you are at the top of the list.Have a good life.

Yeah...I've tried to be pleased when people lie and then change their story when they get caught...but I just can't seem to do it.

And you seem to have missed Davenports post...here it is again. (thumbs u

Here's a long-ago posted statement about ma4pres that mentions Dennis Hooker. I think it's from (comicdonna?) this thread.

If you're Dennis Hooker you might want to clarify your part in that transaction, for the record.

"As I mentioned in the 1st page of the original thread, the transaction I had with them was weird.

The info that ebay keeps on record for ma4pres is:

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

When she finally replied from christinascollectables@hotmail.com she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Several days later, I sent another e-mail, and recieved a paypal payment from:

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

His e-mail address with paypal is: dhooker@pond.net

with an unconfirmed address, so I sent the book to Terrance.

We are talking about a $529 payment, so, I guess my point is: Who is Dennis Hooker? He must fit in here somewhere. The Leder's must have called him to make the payment. He typed in the subject matter manually with paypal. "

With the bob-n-weave style of posting it's imposible to connect the dots or make any sense of this. :pullhair:

Having said that, it makes me wonder if there's a tie-in with what CycleGirl posted in another thread... Begging to drop off comics directly to PGX, but having to do so at a local Comic Shop. It begs the question if Hooker's Sports Cards also got snaged in something via request, by a Crew with a long history of a one-off style of allowing business contact. (just wondering out loud, not making excuses)

Kevin(may I call you kevin?),

Noy excately sure what your trying to say.But CG is right.Nobody I know ever dropped off books at the pgx offices.My place was used as a drop off,also the comic shops in town.

By the way Dan/PGX actually does have employees.Its not a one man organization.Just dispelling a common misconception.

lol

That's it?

That's your excuse now?

Yeah...I've tried to be pleased when people lie and then change their story when they get caught...but I just can't seem to do it.

Here's a long-ago posted statement about ma4pres that mentions Dennis Hooker. I think it's from (comicdonna?) this thread.

If you're Dennis Hooker you might want to clarify your part in that transaction, for the record.

"As I mentioned in the 1st page of the original thread, the transaction I had with them was weird.

As far as this paypal paymentI Here is the story.I sent out the payment for this book.I never even gave it a second thought.i was given the 529 or whatever and sent it out via paypal.Nothing sinister.Do doing a favor for someone who I thought was a friend.The book came in and i handed in over to Ryan Elliott not Terence Leder.

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

When she finally replied from christinascollectables@hotmail.com she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

We are talking about a $529 payment, so, I guess my point is: Who is Dennis Hooker? He must fit in here somewhere. The Leder's must have called him to make the payment. He typed in the subject matter manually with paypal. "

Just wanted to go on the record and say that after speaking with Dennis a few times I am starting to better understand this entire situation, if that's possible.

He knew when I called him tonight I was skeptical of him, his story, and his motivations, I continually called him out for things that have been brought up in this thread, and others. But the picture he painted was presented in a different manner then the way it was here.(but also very enlightening) It baffled me as to why, and I said as much to him.

Dennis I urge you to put everything out there for all to see and judge, and let the chips fall where they may. If half of what we talked about was based on truth you have no reason to not come forward, and if it turns out it was all a snow job then shame on me for wasting an hour of my life. But after speaking with you at length I am starting to see a different side then the persona you have shown here thus far and I am not sure why that is.

Ze-

I agree. Shame on you for wasting an hour of your life.

Kenny, you sound like a frustrated Intervention Counselor. Stop wasting your time getting up close and personal with these characters and spend more time making stained glass and refining your pressing technique. :baiting:

RH,

What does it take for someone to catch a break with you?A serious question.What have you got against me?Please feel free to share your feelings with the group.

Kenny pmed his phone number so I called him.He asked some tough questions and I answered them all.I thank him for all his effort.

D

lol

That's it?

That's your excuse now?

As far as this paypal paymentI Here is the story.I sent out the payment for this book.I never even gave it a second thought.i was given the 529 or whatever and sent it out via paypal.Nothing sinister.Do doing a favor for someone who I thought was a friend.The book came in and i handed in over to Ryan Elliott not Terence Leder.

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

Ahhh...a man of few words. Perhaps you can continue that trend.

Shonuff,

Dont you have some crack to smoke or something?You are the most negative person I have met in my entire life.

How can you say this? :o Most of Shonuffs'

posts bring me a ton of laughter and enjoyment. One of these boards many

hilarious characters that make comic talk even more fun. :acclaim::golfclap:(worship)

fay :foryou:

Shonuff,

Dont you have some crack to smoke or something?You are the most negative person I have met in my entire life.

How can you say this? :o Most of Shonuffs'

posts bring me a ton of laughter and enjoyment. One of these boards many

hilarious characters that make comic talk even more fun. :acclaim::golfclap:(worship)

fay :foryou:

Or a lame spoon that we all would be better off with out.