• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Wow, I just had a fierce run and am nearly cleaned out. :banana:

Not that I had a whole lot of stuff but still.

Time to take the woman out to dinner, come back, fire up a stroing drink, hit the scanner and restock.

Thanks Guys!!

:applause:

:censored:

:makepoint:

:tonofbricks:

:foryou:

How do we bid on this Shiverbone thing?

I'm going to put it up at 8PM EDT in a new thread.

It'll go until 10PM EDT for those who can't stay up too late...

IT WILL NOT END IF THERE IS A BID RIGHT AT 10PM. No sniping. Each successive bid past 10PM extends the AUCTION by 5 Minutes.

Does that sound fair?

All proceeds to benefit the Hero Initiative!

Who do we pay...

Matthew, you or the the charity?

The winner of the auction should send the winning amount to Matthew since he's the owner of the work. He'll donate it to The Hero Initiative.

Thanks again to Matthew (Shiverbones) for his generosity! He did this piece specially for this event. :applause:

Some local newb set up shop in the back corner next to the restrooms. I think Harley got to him first during set up. He cleaned him out of original owner collection. The guy already packed his stuff and went home for the day.

Oh well….next time.

Thought I give some folks a Virtual Con heart attack. lollollol

Evil, but funny. :applause:

Some local newb set up shop in the back corner next to the restrooms. I think Harley got to him first during set up. He cleaned him out of original owner collection. The guy already packed his stuff and went home for the day.

Oh well….next time.

Pizz off, cheap azz

Let's move the Want list here... Name a book you want and maybe someone will throw it up instantly.

Anybody interested in Air Pirates Funnies #1 and #2?

Oh well….next time.

Pizz off, cheap azz

Don't derail the thread, dorkette

Oh well….next time.

Pizz off, cheap azz

Don't derail the thread, dorkette

This thread is about nothing, jackazz. It's getting slow here anyways so perhaps a nap?

Let's move the Want list here... Name a book you want and maybe someone will throw it up instantly.

G. I. Combat #87, looks a little bit like my avatar :baiting:

Andy

bought a couple of books from greggy, but there isn't much there. Tomorrow is the local Philly show, and I hopefully have a line on some sweet books... so I'm going to spend the $ there. Lots of nice stuff, but nothing I felt I "had" to have.

G. I. Combat #87, looks a little bit like my avatar :baiting:

Andy

Same here, but I'm willing to take a cheap beater to fill. :blush:

I need Shadowman V3 books, V2 variants, and some Valiant premiums if someone is willing to let them go on the cheap. ;)

Oh, and some inexpensive Silver Age Flash books to fill holes. Let's see, and an All-Star Western 10 in low grade. hm