• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Another option would be to allow transactions to occur while the convention is closed at a premium price.

For example, 10 or 20% markup. I'm sure it wouldn't be used too often, but I'm sure the sellers would be for it.

VCC or Fantasy Football draft @ 4:00?? hmlol

I guess I'll see what's left over once the drafts completed.

The offerings have been great this time around. Plenty of good stuff from all ages and genres. (thumbs u

The offerings have been great this time around. Plenty of good stuff from all ages and genres. (thumbs u

gotta be the football

gator

gotta be the football

gator

Since you're my opening opponent - I was hoping you'd be too busy to drop by the draft. :devil:

Thanks everyone for a great event. I actually saved some cash to buy a couple nice items and I'm hoping to save more cash for the next one.

almost got my swamp thing vol 1 done! only need like 4 more books and they are off to cgc! we should have some swap meats here between the vcc's! and also my independant comics with wrightson covers is almost done and the dc collection is neering completion!

I think I'm very near the 500 mark for this weekend. :banana:

Small potatoes for some of you, but a nice haul for me. Good thing, I'll be needing lots of diapers in a few months.

Funny thing is I wasn't even planning on participating until I randomly changed my mind Saturday.

:foryou:

:whatev:

:foryou:

Where the eff are my Date With Debbie's? :sumo:

Packed and will be sent after my nap that will happen after I finish lunch. :whatev: