• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Might as well...

Couldn't be arsed putting anything together so, with money in Paypal, thought I'd try buying instead.

Not one single, solitary book could I find that came close to interesting me. :( :( :(

I found a few books.....still waiting to hear back from a couple of sellers who've left their booths temporarily.

bought a couple of books from greggy, but there isn't much there. Tomorrow is the local Philly show, and I hopefully have a line on some sweet books... so I'm going to spend the $ there. Lots of nice stuff, but nothing I felt I "had" to have.

I know what you mean there is a lot of really nice books up for sale but nothing I will kill myself for not getting. I am eyeing the TEC 405 that is high on my want list. and there is some nice Tec art I am interested in just waiting.....and waiting.....

Might as well...

Couldn't be arsed putting anything together so, with money in Paypal, thought I'd try buying instead.

Not one single, solitary book could I find that came close to interesting me. :( :( :(

So you've already got a Northland pedigree copy of Fantastic Four #77 in 9.4 with white pages? Or a second top census Adventure from 1962 (#294) with Marilyn Monroe and JFK on the cover? Or a pedigree copy of Steranko's first work on Strange Tales (#151)? :baiting:

Let's move the Want list here... Name a book you want and maybe someone will throw it up instantly.

Anybody interested in Air Pirates Funnies #1 and #2?

I have an Air Pirates Funnies #1 if you're interested! :grin:

Gee... seems to me you need a #2 to go with the #1 I sold you... :/

What are you looking to spend on the All-Star western 10?

Looking for a cheapie. I'm about 20 or so books from the entire Jonah Hex run.

You got one? :baiting:

Maybe What do you consider cheap?

What are you looking to spend on the All-Star western 10?

Looking for a cheapie. I'm about 20 or so books from the entire Jonah Hex run.

You got one? :baiting:

Maybe What do you consider cheap?

PM me an idea, and I'll take a look. ;)

Might as well...

So you've already got a Northland pedigree copy of Fantastic Four #77 in 9.4 with white pages? Or a second top census Adventure from 1962 (#294) with Marilyn Monroe and JFK on the cover? Or a pedigree copy of Steranko's first work on Strange Tales (#151)? :baiting:

Got sweet copies of both the FF and ST (9.4 and 9.2 respectively), and I don't collect no krappy DCs. :sumo:

*Yup, I'm channelling greggy*

Anybody have some Cry For Dawn books? I looked, but didn't see any.

I actually do... I'll throw some up later...

Anyone interested in Speed Racer action figures or Danger Girl action figures or comics?

Might as well...

Got sweet copies of both the FF and ST (9.4 and 9.2 respectively), and I don't collect no krappy DCs. :sumo:

I knew I'd come up with something I didn't like about you! lol

j/k

:baiting:

Might as well...

You may not collect DC but you have sure offered some nice ones - I've missed a few that I would like to have.

An interesting point for you guys is to actually order with a new PM.

Arex asked me if I got a book and wondered why I didn't respond.

Apparently he just responded in a PM thread that I removed myself from a few days ago so I don't get the responses.

So, he basically bent himself over.

However, it would have been interesting because he wanted the WW 199 and I would have loved to see pirate's head explode! lol