• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual ComicCon IV Chit Chat

506 posts in this topic

Lots of fun with some ups and downs....

Ups - Sold a couple books :banana:

Downs - Wasn't paying close attention and managed to be the first person to buy something from sckao so now I'm stuck with the #&^% Jar Jar Binks frisbee :tonofbricks:

Lots of fun with some ups and downs....

Ups - Sold a couple books :banana:

Downs - Wasn't paying close attention and managed to be the first person to buy something from sckao so now I'm stuck with the #&^% Jar Jar Binks frisbee :tonofbricks:

:acclaim:

That was a great VCC. My first one actually. I made a great purchase from CycleGirl, Kudos. I knew I had to see the VCC so I am posting from the business center of my Colorado Hotel.

:foryou: Thanks CF :acclaim: No reason to use this emoticon except that it's my favorite. It's so happy/goofy!

CG

Just got home. I missed the whole thing :frustrated:

This VVC is xenophobic :screwy:

These "times" are unfair to people that live on the other side of the world.

Just send your PMs anyway.

:baiting:

Too bad. Move to the United States.

:baiting::jokealert:

maybe we should be open all day sunday. There isn't enough new stuff being added to make it necessary to open at 4 est sunday. Let the guys and gals who live overseas buy stuff at 2am est if they want sunday morning. Just my opinion.

Too bad. Move to the United States.

Know any cute girls i could marry for a green card? It works both ways, they can get to live in any one of 27 european countries hm

maybe we should be open all day sunday. There isn't enough new stuff being added to make it necessary to open at 4 est sunday. Let the guys and gals who live overseas buy stuff at 2am est if they want sunday morning. Just my opinion.

I agree. I would take it one step further for the next one. Have it a straight 48hrs from 12.01am Saturday to 11:59 pm Sunday.

I work with a bunch of single girls..

(Pimp Donut)

Hey. Who said anything about single? It didn't seem to bother other board members :devil:

(tsk)