• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper no more..............

Was selling my copper run to start silver a bad or good move?  

486 members have voted

1. 1. Was selling my copper run to start silver a bad or good move?

317 posts in this topic

I know what I think but I will like to hear other opinions as well. Was it a good move.. was it dumb.. :popcorn:

More importantly, when will you post your 1st SA X-Men WTB Post?

:popcorn:

Wow, you did spend a lot of time putting that set together though....

Did you lose a chunk of change selling them off or were enough of them raw books bought for nothing that turned into 9.8s that you did ok?

Purchasing and paying shipping on slab after slab on some of those not so spensive books is a very expensive proposition.

you're maturing

Yes you are, young Danny. I have but one question...

Did your voice crack when you were asking everyone's opinion?

You can always put together another 9.8 run of Copper X-Men. You could wait a very long time before you find another 9.8 X-Men #35.

That was the key (thumbs u . I love my CA X-Men and am sad to see them go but I know I can always replace them down the line. The 35 was just too nice to pass up.

You can always put together another 9.8 run of Copper X-Men. You could wait a very long time before you find another 9.8 X-Men #35.

This is a very good point.

I think it was a good move. :headbang:

Now, you just have to learn to save money up for a big purchase. Snatching a $50-$100 CA X-Men 9.8 doesn't take a lot of financial planning and can be done on a whim, but you'll have to be frugal and focused to be ready to snatch a $1000-$2500 price tag when one pops up.

Good luck, I know you can do it Danny!

Wow, you did spend a lot of time putting that set together though....

Did you lose a chunk of change selling them off or were enough of them raw books bought for nothing that turned into 9.8s that you did ok?

Purchasing and paying shipping on slab after slab on some of those not so spensive books is a very expensive proposition.

Lost a couple of bucks but not too much

you're maturing

Yes you are, young Danny. I have but one question...

Did your voice crack when you were asking everyone's opinion?

We can nickname him, Peter Brady.

Yeah, but Peter Brady grew up and married that slutty model chick on VH1 though. If our boy can just be so lucky :wishluck: