• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 50 Good Girl Art Covers!

248 posts in this topic

4. Jo-Jo Comics #11 - This book is ranked really high on my list (compared to others), but it's a personal favorite of mine. I never get tired of looking at "adam strange"s Church copy. Can't say enough good things about this cover.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some books that just missed making my top 50 were Blue Beetle #50, Thrilling Comics #61, 63, Spirit #22 (I need to own a copy), Startling #47, Zago #4, Zoot #10, Rulah #21 and others I can't remember.

It's been fun, so let the discussion begin. :)

As I said, I can't believe you don't have Blue Beetle #50 (my favorite of the series), Jo-Jo #8(9), and Rulah #19 in the top 50. Also, where the heck is All Top #16, Seven Seas #3, Fight Comics #45, Phantom Lady #18, etc, etc.

As I said, I can't believe you don't have Blue Beetle #50 (my favorite of the series), Jo-Jo #8(9), and Rulah #19 in the top 50. Also, where the heck is All Top #16, Seven Seas #3, Fight Comics #45, Phantom Lady #18, etc, etc.

Those are all great covers you mentioned. Blue Beetle #50 is a teriffic, but I just felt that the Blue Beetle books were overly represented on my list already. I had a hard time keeping it off my list. The others would all make my top 100. Ghost #2 is a very sexy cover, but I just don't like the face as much as other covers.

Anyway, I'd love to hear what other people's lists are, and please post the cover for everyone to see.

I really wanted to include Dagar #14 on the list. It pained me to leave it off. Spirit #22 was probably 51 on my list. Like I said above, I need to own a copy to really enjoy this cover.

are you positive those humor covers are by wolverton? I just don't see his style in there. Is there a different inker on him?

To be honest with you, I may have been confused with the interior art. Thanks for the catch.

Skybolt, I have enjoyed this thread and find your list to be a very good one. Most of the books on your list would be on mine too. Here are my copies of your top two:

All I can say is (worship)