• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

I asked for a SA Nick Fury set. And you've got a mix of some BA with some SA series in there.

What is your list, exactly? Cover appearances?

Because Nick Fury was in a lot more SA Captain America issues than just that, not to mention many other books like The Avengers.

I asked for a SA Nick Fury set. And you've got a mix of some BA with some SA series in there.

What is your list, exactly? Cover appearances?

Because Nick Fury was in a lot more SA Captain America issues than just that, not to mention many other books like The Avengers.

Ya your right, bit of an oversight there....

Avengers #15, 18, 32, 38-39, 59-60, 63

Captain America #113-114

The Silver Surfer #17

Gemma.... :sorry:

Hi Gemma :hi:

Please consider adding the next set in the Dark Tower series "The Long Road Home". I think the set should be seperate from the first seies because of the amount of variants and sketches associated with the run. :cloud9:

Also,after adding my Wormwood books,I noticed that "The Taster" stuff is missing.Would you be so kind as to add those as well? :wishluck:

Thanks as always,

Shawn H.

Gemma hi,

Sorry, could you add these to the new SA Nick Fury set... I missed them when originally quoting the relevant books to you.

Captain America #113-114

Big thank you :foryou:

Gemma hi,

Sorry, could you add these to the new SA Nick Fury set... I missed them when originally quoting the relevant books to you.

Can you add;

Captain America #113-114

And remove the

Amazing spider Man #86 &

Daredevil #73

They're both early BA after rechecking.

Big thank you again!

Could we please tie all of the Jack Kirby Fourth World Jimmy Olsen books (133-139, 141-148) in with the other Fourth Worlders (Mister Miracle, New Gods, Forever People)? I feel that they all fit together and should be part of the total Fourth World set. At least this is how I am building my complete run of them.

Thanks and please consider doing this.

Scott