• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Still needing these added:

Aces High

All-Out War

Animal Fair

Bang-Up Comics

BLACKHAWK (1st & 2nd series)

Combat (GA Atlas war title)

Further Adventures of Indiana Jones

Hit Comics

MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS

Modern Comics

War Action (GA Atlas war)

The ones in all caps are ones that a lot of others might like on the registry too.

The Current Black Panther run

Soulfire: Chaos Reign

Batman up to at least #670

Superman 1987-2006 run 1-226 + One Million

Add more issues on the current Teen Titan run w/ variants

Current Thor

Thunderbolts #110 and on w/variants

Uncanny X-Men

X-Men Messiah Complex or at least issue #1 w/ all variants

Also,

I primarily collect 1st Appearances. How would one get a set catagory of 1st Appearances. I realize that would be a large set, but also seems like it would be a highly desirable set to complete.

Perhaps it needs multiple sets (1st App Marvel, 1st Appearance DC, 1st App Other, 1st App Silver Age, etc.).

As it stands, I need dozens of sets, with one or two issues per set, to get my graded comics entered.

Thanks,

Will

Would it be too much trouble to add an Uncanny X-Men set (none of this New X-Men or volume two cr@p) that encompassed the annuals and the giant sizes? As it is now, they are strewn about in varies other sets and some of them aren't anywhere at all.

Thank you.

Yeah!!! Finally a Legion of Super-heroes List....will it be broken down or to specific Reboots

LSH in Adventure Comics

LSH in Superboy

LSH (own title)

LSH (baxter series)

Legionnaires

Legion

Legion Lost

Legion Mini-series

Legion of Super-heroes (Manapul/Shooter)

I think it would be cool to break them up....

Hi Gemma.

The Registry has a Complete Set of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and a (near) Complete Set of (UNCANNY) X-MEN but there isn't a Complete Set for the BATMAN series...it ends at #500.

I would think that Spidey, Batman and the X-Men are probably three of the most popular comic book characters out there.

Any chance of adding a Set of Complete BATMAN or BATMAN #501 to present so that I can add the 100 or so CGC BATMAN books I have somewhere into the Registry?

Hey Gemma.

Thanks for changing the BATMAN (1 to 500) to BATMAN (Complete).

Much appreciated.

Gemma,

Thank you for the Deathmate series.

Do you have anything in the works for us Valiant fans?

Since Valiant has started publishing again with Harbinger, could we get Harbinger 0-41 added?

Also, I think every issue of Turok (Valiant) has been graded so that one probably qualifies for a set.

Gemma,

What happened with the Nick Fury set, it's not a SA set of Nick Fury. Is it someone else's request???

I asked for a SA Nick Fury set. And you've got a mix of some BA with some SA series in there.

SA Nick Fury would be the following books.

Nick Fury, Agent of Sheild 1-15,

Fantastic Four Annual #3

Strange Tales #135-168

Captain America #100-102, 104, 109

Incredible Hulk, #106-108

Tales of Suspense #78, 92, 95-96, 98-99

The Amazing Spider-Man #86

Daredevil #73(?)

And thats it. Can you please amend the set to my initial request, if this my request, and not someone elses (shrug)

Many thanks.