• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

How long should I wait until I make the request again, if at all???

Still learning the Registry CAL

It's really simple, acutally. Place your wantlist here. Look for updates to the registry and see updates to what Gemma is doing here.

No need to repeat...she has not scrolled through this list in a while, because if you look at the thread above...she has quite a bit of work to do. She has not captured my requests yet but she has promised that all requests in this thread will be considered. I would say on average she gets 2-3 requests done. If you feel the need to verify this, send her a PM.

thanx Sterlingcomics!!!

CAL :applause:

How long should I wait until I make the request again, if at all???

Still learning the Registry CAL

It's really simple, acutally. Place your wantlist here. Look for updates to the registry and see updates to what Gemma is doing here.

No need to repeat...she has not scrolled through this list in a while, because if you look at the thread above...she has quite a bit of work to do. She has not captured my requests yet but she has promised that all requests in this thread will be considered. I would say on average she gets 2-3 requests done. If you feel the need to verify this, send her a PM.

thanx Sterlingcomics!!!

CAL :applause:

Ive been eying the her progress in the other thread and it has steadily gotten closer to the set I asked for and it will soon (month or so) get added. :acclaim:

I would like to see:

An "Anti-Communist Comics" set that could include:

- America Menaced

- Blood Is the Harvest

- Double Talk

- How Stalin Wants Us to Destroy America

- If the Devil Would Talk (1950)

- If the Devil Would Talk (1958)

- Is This Tomorrow?

- Plot to Steal the World

- Red Iceberg

- Treasure Chest - the volume 17 issues with "This Godless Communism"

- Two Faces of Communism

and probably some others I'm forgetting at the moment.

I second this request. (thumbs u

Hey Gemma

Just a little reminder for updating the Captain America 2005 set. Please include:

Captain America 65th Anniversary Special

Winter Solider: Winter Kills 1-shot

Marvel Spotlight: Captain America

Der Tod Von: Captain America (German variant of #25)

and if possible, please add slots for issues #31-34 or even #35.

Thanks so much!

Hey Gemma:

I am a collector of the independents and would love to see an independent first issues set the same as Marvel and DC Bronze Age firsts.

In the meantime, how about adding The Tick from 1988?

Thanks so much, Keith

not sure if this has been asked before or not, but I know there is a Timely Golden Age cat, but why is there not a Captain America and a Marvel/marvel Mystery cat?...the 2 biggest timely titles...

not sure if this has been asked before or not, but I know there is a Timely Golden Age cat, but why is there not a Captain America and a Marvel/marvel Mystery cat?...the 2 biggest timely titles...
Captain america Comics and Marvel Mystery Comics are on the list of the sets to be added. You cane view them here! (thumbs u

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2137841&page=1#Post2137841

I don't seem to have much luck with my Green Lantern requests, but here are two other sets that should really be included somewhere, in particular the first one:

Green Lantern #101 - #200

and

Green Lantern Volume 2 (Silver and Bronze Ages) -- #1 - #200

Please...

Thank you.

John

Hi Gemma.

The Registry has a Complete Set of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and a (near) Complete Set of (UNCANNY) X-MEN but there isn't a Complete Set for the BATMAN series...it ends at #500.

I would think that Spidey, Batman and the X-Men are probably three of the most popular comic book characters out there.

Any chance of adding a Set of Complete BATMAN or BATMAN #501 to present so that I can add the 100 or so CGC BATMAN books I have somewhere into the Registry?

You updated the Captain America vol.5 set for me!

Thanks soooo much!

I don't mean to be a bother, but the #34 for Captain America needs more slots:

Regular Edition

Variant Cover

Dynamic Forces Variant

Director's Cut

Could you please update the Superman/Batman to have the 2nd/3rd prints with their own seperate spaces. On issues number 1 and 8 all the 1st/2nd/3rd prints and the variants are all under one slot instead of having their own individual slots

Could you also update the Wolverine Origins set.

Thanks!

I just wanted to mention this again.

:grin: