• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

I'd like to see the New Avengers set expanded to include all alternate covers. If not then, then a whole new set of New Avengers with alternate covers.

Glad to see the PREACHER set expanded to the entire run :golfclap:

Can we now get the minis and one shots added :wishluck:

- The Story Of You-Know-Who

- One Man's War

- Blood And Whiskey

- Tall In The Saddle

- Saint Of Killers 4 issue mini

- Good Ol' Boys

Only nine more books and the series will be complete

You updated the Captain America vol.5 set for me!

Thanks soooo much!

I don't mean to be a bother, but the #34 for Captain America needs more slots:

Regular Edition

Variant Cover

Dynamic Forces Variant

Director's Cut

Thanks Gemma for adding the DF variant to the #34 slot, but the Variant Edition and Director's cut still need slots

Hi Gemma:

I've already requested adding a set for the balance of the issues in the 1st run of Swamp Thing: Issue Nos. 11-24. A set exists for the first 10 issues but currently nothing for the rest of the issues. Books 11-24 would work as a set, but what about Swamp Thing Issue Nos. 1 thu 24 for a complete set of the first run? Do others have any opinions on this? Personally, I don't think I care which. I would just like to be able to register my books that are beyond #10. Thanks for listening.

Best Regards,

krazyferkomix

I think keeping the existing set 1-10 intact would be important for the Wrightson purists...and then a "full set" of 1-24 to satisfy the completionists. Do we have a set for the Alan Moore fan club?
I agree,I have no spot for my #'s 14 &15.

Hi Gemma,

Can you add:

Batman The Killing Joke and Batman the Man Who Laughs to one of the existing Batman categories?

Also, can you add Special Edition X-Men 1 to one of the X-Men sets?

And finally, can you add categories for Superman and Tales of the Green Lantern Corps Annuals?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Jake Farbman

Hey Gemma,

Quick request. Is there anyway to expand the Ninja Turtles set that's currently just issues #1-4 to maybe 1-11, plus the 4 micro-issues to cover all issues in the early Eastman & Laird timeline? Or at least up to issue #11 if you don't want the micros? Multiples of all of those books have been sent in (except for #11) and would make for a good set. Thanks!!

I don't seem to have much luck with my Green Lantern requests, but here are two other sets that should really be included somewhere, in particular the first one:

Green Lantern #101 - #200

and

Green Lantern Volume 2 (Silver and Bronze Ages) -- #1 - #200

Please...

Thank you.

John

OR

Green Lantern #90 - #200

and

Green Lantern Volume 2 (Silver and "Bronze" Ages) -- #1 - #200

This makes the most sense to me, though I did not suggest it in my first request because the set #1 - #100 already exists. Ending this set at #100 was completely arbitrary and meaningless. Maybe in a title like Amazing Spider-Man or Batman, this makes sense, but Green Lantern is unique in that it is between #89 and #90 that there was a four year interval during which the title was not published. Regardless, there needs to be some Registry set which includes the currently "left out" #101 - #200. Preferably, the sets would be #1 - #89 and #90 - #200, as well as #1 - #200 which would encompass all of the second series of Green Lantern. Nevertheless, the previously requested #101 - #200, as well as #1 - #200, would be acceptable if you do not see the wisdom in the former. Thank you.

John

Hi Gemma,

When you get time could you consider adding the gorilla empire issues to the current registry set? Also a Legion of Super-Heroes (current volume) would be wonderful :)

thanks for all you do

Justice League, the 1987 run....can't find it anywhere!!!

...and Fell, a modern run, but a classic all the same.

...and Nick Fury: Agent Of Shield

...and Punisher

...and Punisher War Journal

...and Punisher War Zone

...and Nth Man (Yeah, I know but I loved it as a kid :banana:)

...and, thats it for now folks. ThX!