• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Are we going to see an update to the these Uncanny X-Men sets to make them current anytime soon?

Uncanny X-Men 1-450 (variant set also)

Uncanny X-Men 300-450 (variant set also)

When it happens could you please add annuals 17, 18, 1995-2001, & GS 3 & 4.

I've got 4 years of registry numbers begging for a home.

;)

They should create a whole new set (1-500,400-500,etc.) when #500 comes out. (thumbs u

Hey, how am I supposed to take over your 301-450 #1 slot unless they add 451-500 to the set.

:grin:

:o Thankfully I'm only missing about 10 issues from the 451-500 run. 1-500 is my next set to finish. :whistle:

Are we going to see an update to the these Uncanny X-Men sets to make them current anytime soon?

Uncanny X-Men 1-450 (variant set also)

Uncanny X-Men 300-450 (variant set also)

When it happens could you please add annuals 17, 18, 1995-2001, & GS 3 & 4.

I've got 4 years of registry numbers begging for a home.

;)

They should create a whole new set (1-500,400-500,etc.) when #500 comes out. (thumbs u

Hey, how am I supposed to take over your 301-450 #1 slot unless they add 451-500 to the set.

:grin:

:o Thankfully I'm only missing about 10 issues from the 451-500 run. 1-500 is my next set to finish. :whistle:

I've got all of them from 451-496 except 1... in 9.8... and all the variants... and all the second prints :tonofbricks:

I don't know if this one has been asked before, so please forgive me if it has. Can the Civil War set be streamlined to a core set for the 7 major books with the direct tie ins and another with all the bannered tie in books, like civil war/x-men, etc... Also on the core set, could there be two places for the #3 variants, turner variant and mcguinness variant.

Gemma, I want to thank you for adding the sets that I ask for and thank you for all the work you've done for the registry.

I was wondering if you can add the following:

All Star Squadron

and expand the following sets:

Action Comics

Teen Titans (2003)

Detective Comics

Gemma...Here are some ideas for the Transformers (IDW) reg sets that You needed help with.

Transformers: Devastation

Escalation

All the "Spotlight" titles

Beast Wars

Generations

A few more... IDW Transformers Movie Prequel, and Official Movie Adaptation...also, The best of UK series, Hearts of Steel , and lastly I think Storm-bringer.

Gemma Thanks for updating Captain America 2005 (vol.5) for me!

There is but one book missing still, and it is the variant edition (the 50/50 cover) to #34

• Administrator
Gemma...Here are some ideas for the Transformers (IDW) reg sets that You needed help with.

Transformers: Devastation

Escalation

All the "Spotlight" titles

Beast Wars

Generations

Great! Thanks! 1/2 done already! (thumbs u