• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Gemma,

You had said these would be added sometime back, but they aren't on the new list or in the registry. No worries, you seem pretty busy, but I wanted to double check.

Thanks again!

Man of Steel (1986) The mini series by John Byrne.

Young Men #24-28 (return of the Timely heroes)

Men's Adventures #27, 28 (more of the Timely heroes return)

Daredevil #227-233 (MIller's second run)

Both the Man of Steel and Daredevil-Miller Run sets are on the list. The few Timely issues you mention are part of the Timely set, which I will eventually also break down by title, but I don't plan on making a set for just these issues. The custom sets, which are being worked on, will accommodate this type of specific collecting needs.

I am working on updating the list to include the additional requests, and on expanding the sets that are missing issues....so I appreciate everyone's patience! :foryou:

Ok, it's what I feared. I'm too stupid to operate the system. :insane:

I can't find Daredevil or Man of Steel. Are they under something different?

• Administrator

No, they are not live yet, what I meant was I have added them to the master list of requested additions...Unfortunately, I have about a page before I get to Man of Steel... I misunderstood what you were asking, sorry...

Please add:

Gorgo (Charlton)

Konga (Charlton)

Space War

Unknown Worlds

The Double Life of Private Strong

Black Magic v7

Strange Worlds

Midnight Mystery

Thank you!

Is the list still being worked on? Because the 'in progress' thread hasn't been updated in a couple of weeks ...
Gemma's job encompasses more than just working on sets...they will go in spurts. Give it time!

I remember the days when we had to almost wait 6 months or longer for set additions. You kids don't appreciate what you have today.

Whippersnappers.

Is the list still being worked on? Because the 'in progress' thread hasn't been updated in a couple of weeks ...
Gemma's job encompasses more than just working on sets...they will go in spurts. Give it time!

I remember the days when we had to almost wait 6 months or longer for set additions. You kids don't appreciate what you have today.

Whippersnappers.

True dat. :sumo: