• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2017 at 5:16 PM, Patriot6 said:

Hmmm, rather bizarre, tough book. I was saying earlier in this thread that I have really noticed a bump on Archie across the board. I was even in a LCS last week and they now have an 'Archie section' and everything is 3$-5$, whereas previously all Archie was in the dollar bin. Must be Riverdale. But I also think Archie comics did a good job of capitalising on the Marriage run. The Afterlife with Archie is pretty big. I just think they have picked up in general.  

I just checked and there is feedback from the buyer.  Honestly, I think I've seen this book sold so many times that I tend to think it's a scam every time I see it.  Glad to see it was a legitimate sale.  

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This is one of my favorite Betty and Veronica covers. I felt compelled to pick this up. :cloud9:

IMG_3938.PNG

I just picked one up myself! Don;t have it yet, but I'll post it when it arrives.....yours is nicer though :sorry:

4 minutes ago, lotemo said:

I just checked and there is feedback from the buyer.  Honestly, I think I've seen this book sold so many times that I tend to think it's a scam every time I see it.  Glad to see it was a legitimate sale.  

Any regrets?

On 5/6/2017 at 9:52 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

This is one of my favorite Betty and Veronica covers. I felt compelled to pick this up. :cloud9:

IMG_3938.PNG

Super copy!

On 5/6/2017 at 10:09 PM, Patriot6 said:

Any regrets?

You mean as far as bidding on it?  No.  I have a nice, raw copy.  I'm just curious why that particular copy seems to get bought and sold so frequently.