• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.comics4kids.org

588 posts in this topic

Dr. Neff is like that really befuddled and ineffectual bad guy who showed up in Silver Age comics and never really stuck. Like Purple Man, Leap Frog or The Owl.

Evil Dr. Neff: "I shall release unto the populace...MY DREADED PRESS RELEASE!"

Denizens of CGC Town: "Uhm, that's not a press release..."

Evil Dr. Neff: "Yes, well...IT IS ONE OF MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF PRESS RELEASES! MUHAHAHAHA!"

Denizens of CGC Town: zzz

I don't think so.

I was almost sure it was. I remember her being reasonably attractive from pics people posted on here in the past but what was most telling was that I remember her having her hair parted in the middle in the forum pics (although she was a brunette in them) and although the lady in Philly was a blonde she parted her hair in the middle - a hair style that is not too common these days among women.

That's why I thought it might be him.

Do you mean the guy who was with a very attractive blond. He was over at Dale's and then at Richie's booth?

There was a Russian guy who is apparently a fairly big buyer, who was with an attractive blond. I didn't think that was this guy that you're referring to... but whatever, maybe we're talking about two different people. I know someone speculated whether that was him. In all honesty i don't know, but I didn't think so.

Do you mean the guy who was with a very attractive blond. He was over at Dale's and then at Richie's booth?

Are you talking about the blond with the bug tattoos on her back? If so, the guy she was with was not Dr. Neff. Dale knew who he was, but I have forgotten his name.

Old CGC forum dinner picture, publicly posted..

HeidiandDale.jpg

She's a "volunteer" ;) her ebay account isn't his. ;);) just a contributor and volunteer. ;);) ;) ;)

Lighthouse thinks Dr_Neff is shady...

Whoah.

So is Dr. Neff the decent looking guy who was walking around at the Philly show with the decent looking blonde with the tatoos (ie. Heidi Spidey)?

No, his name is Tom Ryan. I am pretty sure they are not the same.

Whoah.

So is Dr. Neff the decent looking guy who was walking around at the Philly show with the decent looking blonde with the tatoos (ie. Heidi Spidey)?

OK, gotcha. I think BK, Dale and Watson and I are all talking about the same couple.

I was just asking because I know that Dr. Neff said he was going to be in Philly but they're obviously not the couple that everyone saw at the show.

Whoah.

That's what I thought.

Whoah.

OK, gotcha. I think BK, Dale and Watson and I are all talking about the same couple.

You guys are :thumbsup:

Whoah.

You guys are :thumbsup:

The blond was heavy with... intelligence... as she looked very smart in her black dress.

Lighthouse makes a post for only the what, fourth time in four years, and you guys are hung up about some dude at a convention.

:tonofbricks:

Hello, Lighthouse. I hope you are doing well these days.

Lighthouse makes a post for only the what, fourth time in four years, and you guys are hung up about some dude at a convention.

:gossip: THE PROBATION LIST

Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

It's complicated.

It's complicated.

I'm more curious to why he's popped up in this thread, of all places.

It's complicated.

I'm more curious to why he's popped up in this thread, of all places.

Who knows? Maybe he's a lurker, and this was just such an interesting topic that he could not resist a compulsion to opine. Or maybe he got a wild hair and popped on over to see what is what. Maybe he's living in the hinterlands of West Texas, fighting Mexican drug smugglers and living off the land, only able to access the Outside world on one of his biannual Restocking Expeditions.

Gawd, I'm starting to sound like Chespirito, here. Better go ahead and leave it at that