• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago

600 posts in this topic

I'll be at the strip club instead :takeit: Especially since my b-day is the thursday :banana:

A fool and his money are soon parted :baiting:

Arex is picking up the tab :whistle:

doh!

(shrug)

Guess he won't have as much money to buy sweet high grade DC's at the con hm

I have no clue as to what the Elf is talking about by me picking up the tab :screwy:

Im sure there is time for good Greek food and strippers :headbang:

I'll be at the strip club instead :takeit: Especially since my b-day is the thursday :banana:

doh!

(shrug)

I have no clue as to what the Elf is talking about by me picking up the tab :screwy:

Sushi as well :acclaim:

doh!

(shrug)

Greek food & strippers :luhv:

doh!

(shrug)

:sick:

(worship)

My man, I know you have the ballz to try it :applause:

Yeah, those will be the next course.

Hey, you gonna join us?

Not for balls. :sick:

I knew you were going to say that but I posted it without elaboration anyway meh In Greektown for dinner, smartasss

(worship)

Hey, you gonna join us?

I knew you were going to say that but I posted it without elaboration anyway meh In Greektown for dinner, smartasss

:applause:

(worship)

Hey, you gonna join us?

I just love how you can see right through me. :luhv:

(worship)

Hey, you gonna join us?

It is an endearing quality in me, isn't it

(worship)

Hey, you gonna join us?

It is an endearing quality in me, isn't it

Like buhtta.

I'm not even vaguely Greek, but I'd be happy to have dinner in Greektown with you all :cloud9:

As we get closer to the convention date, I'll start a thread where anyone that's interested can sign up. Once I get an idea on how many want to do the dinner, I'll make reservations. Anyone and everyone is invited to join us. Bring friends, family, whatever. I'm thinking the most feasible day would be Friday 27 June. Thursday is an option, too, but I'm figuring more people will be in town on Friday.

Where are you thinking of going? Greek Islands?

That was one option, but I'm not sure after they were shut down by the city doh!

:eek: Didn't hear about that, being in Nashville and all. Scratch that one off the list!

But you gotta figure they're going to be on their best behavior so there isn't a repeat performance. There's a couple of places that are good like Costa's, Diana's, or Roditis. I'll find one, rest assured.

Count me in. It's been too long since I ate some quality Greek food.

Excellent :applause:

I would like to join if there is still room. Friday is the only night I have free for dinner.

Absolutely there's still room. In fact I have no idea how many people wan to attend yet lol Let me say again, anyone and everyone is welcome to join us. I'm still leaning towards doing this on Friday 27 June to guarantee everyone will be in town.

I'm in! (thumbs u

doh!

(shrug)

We'll find a night for sushi, no worries! :banana:

doh!

(shrug)

^^

doh!

(shrug)

^^

:cloud9: sushi

I'm not even vaguely Greek, but I'd be happy to have dinner in Greektown with you all :cloud9:

As we get closer to the convention date, I'll start a thread where anyone that's interested can sign up. Once I get an idea on how many want to do the dinner, I'll make reservations. Anyone and everyone is invited to join us. Bring friends, family, whatever. I'm thinking the most feasible day would be Friday 27 June. Thursday is an option, too, but I'm figuring more people will be in town on Friday.

Where are you thinking of going? Greek Islands?

That was one option, but I'm not sure after they were shut down by the city doh!

:eek: Didn't hear about that, being in Nashville and all. Scratch that one off the list!

But you gotta figure they're going to be on their best behavior so there isn't a repeat performance. There's a couple of places that are good like Costa's, Diana's, or Roditis. I'll find one, rest assured.

Count me in. It's been too long since I ate some quality Greek food.

Excellent :applause:

I would like to join if there is still room. Friday is the only night I have free for dinner.

Absolutely there's still room. In fact I have no idea how many people wan to attend yet lol Let me say again, anyone and everyone is welcome to join us. I'm still leaning towards doing this on Friday 27 June to guarantee everyone will be in town.

I'm in! (thumbs u

:banana: